阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] No Title [复制链接]

1#
Love Will Come Through-- Travis If I told you a secret You won't tell a soul Will you hold it and keep it alive Cause it's burning a hole And I can't get to sleep And I can't live alone in this lie So look up Take it away Don't look da-da-da- down the mountain If the world isn't turning Your heart won't return Anyone, anything, anyhow So take me don't leave me Take me don't leave me Baby, love will come through it's just waiting for you Well I stand at the crossroads Of highroads and lowroads And I got a feeling it's right If it's real what I'm feeling There's no makebelieving The sound of the wings of the flight of a dove Take it away Don't look da-da-da down the mountain If the world isn't turning Your heart won't return anyone anything anyhow... So take me don't leave me Take me don't leave me Baby, love will come through it's just waiting for you So look up Take it away Don't look da-da-da- down If the world isn't turning Your heart won't return anyone anything anyhow... So take me don't leave me Take me don't leave me Baby, love will come through it's just waiting for you Love will come through Love will come through Love will come through 这是最长最长的一个夏天,第一次盼望着快点结束,第一次夏天成了灾难和霉运的代名词。没什么好埋怨的,自己种因尝果吧。。。。 Life truly sucks, much too much, far far away from my perspective........Damn it, I'll enjoy it even though everything's fucked up.....
本主题由 版主 cecilia72 于 8/18/2008 9:12:58 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
2#

回复:No Title

好一个NO TITLE
3#

"Life truly sucks, much too much, far far away from my perspective........Damn it, I'll enjoy it even though everything's fucked up....." can't agree more.
4#

很久不听崔维斯```
we have no idea how much we are blessed.
发新话题 回复该主题