阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] eminem2008新专集《relapse》 [复制链接]

1#
Damn it, Feels good to be back, I’m having a relapse   how the hell did he manage to get more felony charges   he’s already got life in jail man what the hell is his problem   well to be honest, the smell of these chronic leafs make me hella demonic   they compelled me to kill this elderly man   and I get these panic attacks,   pop a xanax relapse   tryin to stick my fuckin dick inside a mannequins ass   then I get manic depressed   see the orthodontist get gas masked   man it’s kick ass   the first thing I put on is the mask   speakin of masks   man it ain’t to late to have a change of pace   and take it off and show my face   so you can see the things you facin   slice you up and cook you after you murder my strangulation   that’s bacon soufflé you makin ain’t you but thank you jason   there goes one more coma   through the blood force trauma   just give me one more soma   and I’ll be done for Omama   go in the damn broom closet   another valium lost it   shovin the vacuum nozzle   down the bathroom faucet   it seems like everyday I get a little flakier   the medication is making my hands a little shakier   hand me that 18 month old baby to shake him up   it’ll only take me a   second to choke his trachea   breakin his neck in 80 some places   baby here shady comes lady   he’s got the razor for blazin the chchchchay ainsaw baby   you bubublunderin bumblin mumumumublin dum dums yea   here I come come you hear the rumblin rum rum   there something inside the blue talkin that drum drum   my head and torso someone whered it come from   whose it belong to maybe the girl with the long blonde hair   who disappeared and left the cheer leader pom poms   clearly there something wrong cause she didn’t come home   she’s missing where is she something is going on   I guess he stuck the bitch with the pitch fork with the long prongs   now everybody get your dance on to my dance song
2#

回复:eminem2008新专集《relapse》

不是我喜欢的风格
发新话题 回复该主题