阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 狼出没注意...... [复制链接]

1#
百无聊赖中下了一集 The Numb3rs, 除了Colby的声音依然hot之外,显然剧情不是很吸引我,我只是百无聊赖。。 好在刚开始就出了一段很抓耳朵的音乐,当然这之后就屁颠儿屁颠儿找歌去了,至于演了啥俺就完全不清楚了。。 歌名是 You're a wolf, 乐队叫 Sea wolf..明显是跟狼较上劲了 I’m walking on the southern street, cut to the river ‘fore I run too low. I’m walking on the southern street, cut to the river ‘fore I run too low. Old gypsy woman spoke to me, lips stained red from a bottle of wine. Old gypsy woman spoke to me, lips stained red from a bottle of wine. “The one that you are looking for, you’re not gonna find her here.” “The one that you are looking for, you’re not gonna find her here, here.” I’m runnin’ on the northeast street, cut to the ocean ‘fore I run too low. I’m runnin’ on the northeast street, cut to the ocean ‘fore I run too low, Cut to the ocean ‘fore I run too low. “The one that you are looking for, you’re not gonna find her here.” “The one that you are looking for, you’re not gonna find her here, here.” Old gypsy woman spoke to me, said, “You’re a wolf, boy, get out of this town.” Old gypsy woman spoke to me, said, “You’re a wolf, boy, get out of this town.” “You’re a wolf, boy, get out of this town.” “You’re a wolf, boy, get out of this town.” “You’re a wolf.” “You’re a wolf.” “You’re a wolf.” “You’re a wolf.”
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 10/19/2008 5:47:50 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
2#

回复:狼出没注意......

这个播发器是不是用的人越来越多 现在越慢了
3#

昨天我也听不到,还以为是家里网络有问题捏。。现在速度还算好
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
4#

不太喜欢,个人感觉。