阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 三星手机i908E最新广告歌:Melee - Built to last [复制链接]

1#
本歌曲来自三星手机i908E热播广告曲,演唱者是美国摇滚团体Melee。流畅的摇滚音乐线条中流露出乐团沉稳、明快的歌声情感,让听者找到共鸣。 Artist:Melee Song:Built to last I've looked for love in stranger places but never found someone like you someone whose smile makes me feel I've been holding back and now there's nothing I can't do cause this is real, and this is good it warms the inside just like it should but most of all most of all, it's built to last it's built to last all of our friends saw from the start so why didn't we believe it too? now look, where we are you're in my heart now and there's no escaping it for you cause this is real, and this is good it warms the inside just like it should but most of all most of all, it's built to last walking on the hills at night with those fireworks and candlelight you and I were made to get love right cause this is real, and this is good it warms the inside just like it should but most of all most of all, it's built to last cause you are the sun in my universe consider the best when we felt the worst and most of all, most of all most of all, most of all, most of all. most of all it's built to last
2#

回复:三星手机i908E最新广告歌:Melee - Built to last

广告歌永远都不缺动听的旋律和节奏
3#

回复: 三星手机i908E最新广告歌:Melee - Built to last

三星i908E手机广告欣赏
4#

这风格我喜欢 轻快  让人很轻松  特别是早上出门的时候听
5#

这首很喜欢,但Samsung的粗劣做工和死板造型绝对配不上这首歌和这部广告。 第一次看还以为又是哪个大洋洲国家的旅游广告。