阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 偶然间听到一首好好听的歌,拿来分享咯~ [复制链接]

1#
Marit Larsen - If A Song Could Get Me You I could try you with a waltz I could try you rock and roll I could try you with the blues If a song would do I could sing it high or low When I let you go you know I thought it was for the best Now it is so obvious So here it is, here it goes I could try rock and roll I would change your life forever too If a song could get me you I could make it high or low Sing it on the radio If that is what I need to do If a song could get me you I could run for miles and miles I'd take off and I'd start flying I could cross land and sea If you just believe me I should not have hurt you so This old house is not a home Without you here, there's no use I've got no time left to lose So here it is, here it goes I could try rock and roll I would change your life forever too If a song could get me you I could make it high or low Sing it on the radio If that is what I need to do If a song could get me you If a song could get me through I'd sing my way, right back to you Tell me how, to make it right Tell me now, I'll start tonight I know I could make it last I swear to you that if I knew What I was getting myself into I wouldn't answer to my fears I'd never leave you standing there Just look at me If you'd only see me I would prove my love for you I could swallow half the moon Just tell me where, tell me when I will have you back again So here it is, here it goes I could try rock and roll I would change your life forever too If a song could get me you I could make it high or low Sing it on the radio If that is what I need to do If a song could get me you So here it is, here it goes I could try rock and roll I would change your life forever too If a song could get me you I could make it high or low Sing it on the radio If that is what I need to do If a song could get me you
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 1/29/2009 1:11:02 AM 执行 主题分类 操作
你知道如果在冰场上把手交给对方,就等于把生命也交给他,我刚才说我会牵着你,就等于我会承诺保护你,不顾一切。——任光晞
2#

节奏感觉像是精灵在跳舞~
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

3#

If A Song Could Get Me You 这歌名美
4#

真的很好听。。
5#

怎么听不了
6#

回复 5# 37°2 的帖子

你点开始键还是听不了麽~~
7#

是的 这是M2M的歌
8#

一般听歌最少三遍, 第一遍,大概地听下... 第二遍,听歌词 第三遍,节奏和出彩的SOLO,或者RIFF,主要听乐器的演奏 但是,听完这首歌... obviously it's not my type...
在装13的道路上不断摸索着前行.不求最装,但求最13
9#

原帖由 Zlatan 于 2009-1-28 23:43:00 发表 节奏感觉像是精灵在跳舞~
任何美好的东西被亲爱的一描述就变得更加美好了~
你知道如果在冰场上把手交给对方,就等于把生命也交给他,我刚才说我会牵着你,就等于我会承诺保护你,不顾一切。——任光晞
发新话题 回复该主题