阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] Anne. [复制链接]

1#

Josh Ritter - <Golden Age Of Radio>

Come And Find Me

If I could trace the lines that ran Between your smile and your sleight of hand I would guess that you put something up my sleeve Now every time I see your face the bells ring in a far-off place We can find each other this way I believe From the hills and up behind, my town is naked from the horizon down The curvature is pressed against the raise We walked up in the fields alone And the silence fell just like a stone That got lost in the wild blue and the gravel grey Come and find me now Though I'm here in this far off place My air is not this time and space I draw you close with every breath you don't know it's right until it's wrong You don't know it's yours until it's gone I didn't know that it was home ‘til you up and left Come and find me now I keep you in a flower vase With your fatalism and your crooked face With the daisies and the violet brocades And I keep me in a vacant lot In the ivy and forget-me-nots Hoping you will come and untangle me one of these days Come and find me now

Anne

Anne walks alone Past the Domino sugar factory She's as easy to know As a broken mystery Conversations are slow With herself in dead parking lots Hands not being held End up tying everything in knots And she's lonely You don't deserve what you've got Holy Father of the day-to-day If you keep such careful watch Tell me why is she just wasting away Being lonely Oh so lonely? Water under the bridge is never coming back

Golden Age Of Radio

Picture they took of you in your cowboy hat Makes you look like you are one of the boys Out on a Saturday night, meanwhile on the outskirts of the dance hall I'm a joke that you'd probably enjoy On the outside of Memphis all the building look big And the white picket fences all dare to charge around the lawn And hold their heads up high when my headlights find them out They'll be the first to put their hands in the air with my radio on Singing a country song soft and low Oh when I've got a worried mind I know I hear the ghost of Patsy Cline On the Grand Old Opry Show Living on the edge of the city limit line This is where the boundary finally ends And I swear that we're the last living souls in a populated ghost town All the billboards are our best friends Which way did our last chance go and can we Get out if we go right now? It seems that with the malls and the mega-church stadiums We would get out if we knew just how with the radio on Standing in line to get my self-help book signed off On by the reverend who shouts to the converted Have mercy on this boy he did it all by the book But still kind of has his doubts Oh you look pretty good in that jonquil dress But your smile is a wooden nickel's pride and I know that it ain't worth much but I feels good to touch And I think that I could dance if I tried with your radio on Oh when I've got a worried mind I know I hear the ghost of Patsy Cline On the Grand Old Opry Show

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2009-02-22 20:21:35
    本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 2/23/2009 1:58:41 AM 执行 主题分类 操作
    2#

图片很有感觉
    3#

比较喜欢第一首
    4#

不錯不錯
    发新话题 回复该主题