阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] To be the only one. [复制链接]

1#

Scott Matthew - <Scott Matthew>

/.

Abandoned

I no longer can rely on a friend who once kept me alive and you won't see me take a stand 'cause I'm not special but it helped to know that some one thinks I am and god its weird

I no longer feel at home I cant arrive upon your street and tell you how I've cried myself to sleep and now I'm forced to be alone and left to climb the walls hide in the folds another bad sad song and god its weird god its strange to be the only one to talk to god its weird and god its strange to be the only one to dance with

god its weird god its strange to be the only one to be the only one

/.

Prescription

I walked a country mile now I am alone seeds of love have turned into weeds overgrown and this parachute that held heart strings taught and strong have torn beyond repair the surgeon's been and gone like you he's been and gone

and I must admit this tragic ending sounds kind of appealing even though I'm alone and I must admit this prescriptions working the sweet thought of sleeping even though its alone even though its alone

./

Market me to children

It's a chilling claim to fame We steal their baby brains big minds work out strategy that never fail to train

oh the horror

sublime this fun filled game with branding we will compete to enforce this force of darkness the flock a needed treat

oh the horror

As you live and breath you will need me keep you craving mindlessly we will not let you leave you still need me we keep you craving mindlessly,happily

This legacy I leave of wonder, lust, deceit robbing from the blinded boys of them and me , and greed

oh the horror

Market me to children market me to children

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2009-03-09 02:08:05
    2#

不错啊
    3#

为什么一首歌帖两个?
    发新话题 回复该主题