阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] Daniel Powter~Free Loop [复制链接]

1#
  • 无法入眠,耳中一直像在萦绕着,恩,似乎对未来的恐惧让我挣扎不休。所以,曾经印象中的歌曲再次浮现。 啧啧,即使会有错过,仍是能有所挽回的吧!比如,比如......
  • I´m a little used to calling outside your name I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane But I don´t know enough I get some kinda lazy day Hey now I´ve been fabulous through to fight my town a name I´ll be stooped tomorrow if I don´t leave as them both the same But i dont know enough I get some kinda lazy day Hey now Cos it´s hard for me to lose, in my life I´ve found only time will tell how to figure out How we can, baby, how we can do a one night stand Yeah ... And it´s hard for me to lose in my life, I´ve found outside your skin right near the fire How we can baby, how we can change and feel alright I´m a little used to wondering outside the rain You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same But I don´t know enough I need someone who leaves the day Hey .... yeah Cos it´s hard for me to lose, in my life I´ve found only time will tell how to figure out How we can, baby, how we can do a one night stand Yeah ... And its hard for me to lose in my life, I´ve found outside your skin right near the fire How we can baby, how we can change and feel alright Cos it´s hard for me to lose, in my life I´ve found only time will tell how to figure out How we can, baby, how we can do a one night stand Yeah ... And it´s hard for me to lose in my life, I´ve found outside your skin right near the fire How we can baby, how we can change and feel alright Cos it´s hard for me to lose, in my life I´ve found only time will tell how to figure out How we can, baby, how we can do a one night stand Yeah ... And it´s hard for me to lose in my life, I´ve found outside your skin right near the fire How we can baby, how we can change and feel alright

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑FORT_MINOR 最后编辑于 2009-04-06 07:22:25
    本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 4/6/2009 11:37:36 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
    2#

摸摸小MJ
    3#

fort minor 为什么那么久没出新歌
    4#

Daniel Powter的第一张同名要远远好于Under The Radar
    Goodbye Highbury,goodbye Ice Man.
    5#

不错,看完弹钢琴去……