阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 诙谐幽默的JAZZ,老而弥坚的TONY BENNETT = =这次换个风格的 [复制链接]

1#
好不好听完再说吧^ ^ The Best Man I guess I've got a heart meant For fooling around with chicks 'Cause in that love department I know all the ladies' tricks Now I ran across a girl one day She was as sharp as a girl could be And I wasn't suprised to hear her say That she really went for me She said I was the best man Whoever knocked on her door She said I was the best man, The fell she'd waited for She said I was the best man At dancing and nobody can deny That when it came to romancing, I was the A+ number 1 guy But then she met my best friend And knocked him right off his pins But still I wasn't worried 'Cause the best man always wins The way it all turned out, There was no doubt That I was best man in the end Yes, I was the best man, When she married my best friend So don't you think you are the best man, Till you pass the test And you know all the ladies' tricks. 'Cause you wind up as the best man While the other guy gets the chicks http://g4a83.mail.163.com/netfolder/servlet/nfapp/GetFile/08%20The%20Best%20Man.m4a?sid=zBxjbeyqyCwkIEIhDTqqzMWsZYwrdoUH&mid=1tbikhlIB0L+9TdaRgAAsm PS:我很郁闷的只搞出了个这样的链接...唉,又扑街了= =,这首歌真的么人知道么?有没有人推荐个找在线链接的好方法...拜求
在装13的道路上不断摸索着前行.不求最装,但求最13
2#

最后编辑henry8520 最后编辑于 2009-04-18 17:33:58
3#

感谢LS...怎么搞出来的说?
4#
5#

丢脸丢到火星去了... 蹲在墙角数蚂蚁中...
6#

没音儿啊,huhu