阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

阿森纳官方网新闻翻译[2004年4月] [复制链接]

11#

时常为了官方网站上那么多英语头痛,虽说不是不懂英语,可是水平毕竟还没这么高超,现在我可以放心了,这里有我想要的东西,呵呵!
12#

最近阿森纳的官方网好象总是有些问题,很多时候网页都无法打开,所以也许给大家都造成不便。 不过,即使有些客观困难,我们仍然坚持做好工作!
13#

2004年4月18日

ARSENAL 5-0 LEEDS UTD FA Premiership Arsenal Stadium, Highbury Friday, April 16 Match Report Wenger: 'There is no better striker' 温格:“亨利是最棒的前锋!” ...on the performance "I think we had the best defence tonight. We scored five but didn't concede one. You praise the strikers when you win but I thought the defence did well because Leeds' strength is up front. But they played high up the pitch and with the pace we have we can be dangerous." 。。。谈球队表现 “今晚我们的防守非常成功,进了5球却未失1球。赢球时往往都会表扬前锋,但我也要表扬后防经受住了利兹的进攻。在场上他们的状态非常高昂,但是我们利用自身的速度,那样我们的进攻就很有威胁性了。” ...on Thierry Henry "His finishing was perfect. The timing of his finishing is great because he always gets the goalkeeper on the move. The first goal was great too with Dennis Bergkamp and Robert Pires. But it's difficult to find new words for Thierry each time. The best thing to do is just watch him. I don't think there is a better striker but I'm not the most objective. 。。。谈亨利 “他很善于把握射门时机,因此对方门将就必须不停移动。第一个进球博格坎普和皮雷的配合很到位。要找出新的词汇来赞扬亨利还不如看他的比赛。在我看来亨利就是最优秀的前锋,不过,也许我的意见并不客观。” His finishing gets better and better and in recent games he has taken up a more central position. For a while he was systematically going wide but he is playing more centrally now." 他越来越能抓住射门的那一刻。在最近几场比赛总他的位置有些靠中间。有时间他的跑动范围很大,但现在主要还是在中路。 ...on comparisons with Ian Wright "I think that Wright was more obsessed by goals but Thierry is already close to him and he is coming into his best years now. The [goalscoring] record would mean a lot to him, who doesn't want to make history?" 。。。亨利与赖特比较 “赖特更渴望进球,亨利和他已经非常接近了,现在的亨利正处当打之年。进球纪录对他很重要,球员都希望能创造新的纪录。” ...on Leeds United "They could have played deep but they played high and decided to go for it. If they had scored the first goal they could have made it difficult for us. I thought that they were dangerous up front, and Alan Smith was excellent, he never stopped working." 。。。谈利兹 “如果被他们打进一球,那对我们会很困难。利兹的前场很有实力,阿兰史密斯是优秀的球员,他在球场上总是非常积极。“ ...on Jermaine Pennant "I thought he had a difficult game tonight because he was up against a very good full-back. I felt that Gael Clichy was excellent and their contest was a close one." 。。。谈篷南特 “今天他面对的是一位出色的中位,表现并不太理想。克里奇很不错,和对方有得一拼。” [18 April 2004]
14#

挺好的
15#

Wenger hopes for 'one or two' summer signings 温格希望夏天进行买进‘一到两个’球员

2004年4月30日 By Richard Clarke 阿森纳官方网站 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗(未经本人同意请勿转载译文)

Despite the best efforts of the English weather to convince us otherwise, it is officially summer.

虽然英国多变的天气仍在试图影响人们的判断,现在已经是夏天了。

And the onset of that season guarantees one thing for football fans - transfers.

再这个季节开始的时候,球迷肯定可以期待的是大量的转会。

Arsenal kicked off their campaign this week when Robin van Persie agreed to join the Club from Feyenoord. This acquisition came after the purchase of Jose Antonio Reyes from Seville in the January transfer window.

阿森纳本周开始他们的转会攻势,签下了现效力 于费耶诺德的范佩尔西。这次转会在今年一月冬季转会窗口期雷耶斯的转会之后。

With the Premiership title already assured, Arsene Wenger today gave an early indication of his summer spending plans. An unbeaten of run of 34 games in the Premiership and getting to the business end of the other three cup competitions they entered would suggest little is wrong. But Wenger is forever looking for avenues of improvement.

由于已经获得英超冠军,温格今天就早早地透露了今年夏季的转会计划。在英超保持34场不败以及再其他三个杯赛中进入重要的阶段表明俱乐部表现不错,但是温格总是在寻找提高的空间。

"I have nothing to hide," he said, "basically we have finished our market. We have already brought in two offensive players with Reyes and van Persie.

‘我没有什么好隐瞒的,’他说,‘我们基本上已经完成了转会计划,因为我们签下了两个进攻队员雷耶斯和范佩尔西。’

"But I am alert and on the market. It will be one player or two maximum. We have good youngsters and I want to keep it open for them."

‘但是我对市场的动态保持警觉,最多还会签下一到两个队员。我们有优秀的年轻队员,我想给他们机会。’

Wholesale change has never been the Wenger way and, unsurprisingly, that will not alter.

大洗牌从来都不是温格的转会策略,可以预计这也是以后的策略。

"We have always gone for stability," he said. "The players who are under contract will all stay.

‘我们一直都在试图保持稳定性,’他说,‘合同没有到期的队员都会留下。’

"The players who are free - Bergkamp, Kanu, Wiltord and Keown - their cases have not been sorted out yet. We will do it in the next two or three weeks."

‘自由球员,像博格坎普,卡努,维尔托德和基翁,他们的情况还不明朗。我们会在下两三个星期解决这些问题。’

Much of the attention surrounds Bergkamp who at the start of this season was suggesting this could be the last campaign of his career. However he told Arsenal Plus recently that his form and fitness has convinced him to look to stay on.

很多注意力都集中在博格坎普身上,本赛季初他曾说这是可能是他的最后一个赛季。但是他告诉官方网站说因为他的状态的身体情况,他决定寻求留队。‘

"There is a good chance Bergkamp will stay," said Wenger. "At that age you have to accept it can go fast. We know he can not go up anymore, you can only go down. But Dennis has had a clean life and has a good way of preparing. He is still top class.

‘博格坎普很可能会留下,’温格说,‘在这个岁数你必须承认状态下滑可能发生得很快,我们知道他不可能再提高了,只可能下降。但是博格坎普的生活很规律并且善于调整,他仍然是个顶级球员。’

"Even with a little bit less physique, he can still be a good provider. Of course he will score less goals because he gets in the box less but, as a provider, he has been outstanding this year.

‘虽然他的体力有点下降,他的传球仍然优秀。当然他的进球会减少,因为他更少进入禁区,但是再传球助攻方面,他今年的表现是杰出的。’

"He can be a great influence on players like van Persie. Dennis is an idol for him. [If he stays] he can practice with him everyday and give him the advice he needs."

‘他可以对像范佩尔西这样的队员起到很多作用,如果博格坎普留下,他可以在每天的训练中和范佩尔西交流并给他必要的建议。’

Having led his side to the title three times in the last six years the manager is concerned about maintaining what he calls "the age balance".

在带领他的球队六年内三夺冠军后,温格在考虑球队的‘年龄结构平衡’,用他自己的话说。

"If you have all 20-year-old players you will go nowhere," he said. "The balance must be right.

‘如果所有的队员都是20岁,那么你什么也做不了,’温格说,‘必须要有恰当的平衡。’

"For example look at a player like Martin Keown. This year he has not played a lot but for me he had a tremendous season.

‘比如说像基翁这样的队员,今年他并没有打很多比赛,但是对我来说他仍然度过了一个出色的赛季。’

"He was great in the dressing room. He kept people sharp and alert. Plus he gave good advice to Kolo Toure when he needed it."

‘他在更衣室里很作用很大,他让大家保持清醒和警惕,另外在必要的时候他给了图雷很好的建议。’

16#

最近俺只能上这个网啊。。。。。。。。。

发新话题 回复该主题