阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] Rihanna & Jay-Z---Umbrella[Shake,Shake,Shake] [复制链接]

1#

Umbrella Rihanna & Jay-Z

Jay-z: ahuh ahuh (yea rihanna) ahuh ahuh (good girl gone bad) ahuh ahuh (take three... action) ahuh ahuh no clouds in my storms let it rain, i hydroplane into fame (rihanna: eh eh) come'n down with the dow jones when the clouds come we gone we rocafella (rihanna: eh eh) she fly higher than weather and she rocks it better you know me an anticipation for precipitation, stacks chips for the rainy day(rihanna: eh eh) jay, rain man is back with lil ms. sunshine rihanna where you at? [verse 1] you had my heart, and we'll never be world apart maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star baby cause in the dark, you can see shiny cars and that's when you need me there with you i'll always share because when the sun shines we'll shine together told you i'll be here forever that i'll always be your friend took an oath imma stick it out 'till the end now that it's raining more than ever know that we still have each other you can standunder my umbrella you can standunder my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh) [verse 2] these fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity when the war has took it's part when the world has dealt it's cards if the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart because .. when the sun shines we'll shine together told you i'll be here forever that i'll always be your friend took an oath imma stick it out 'till the end now that it's raining more than ever know that we still have each other you can standunder my umbrella you can standunder my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh) you can run into my arms it's okay don't be alarmed (come into me) (there's no distance in between our love) so gonna let the rain pour i'll be all you need and more because .. when the sun shines we'll shine together told you i'll be here forever that i'll always be your friend took an oath imma stick it out 'till the end now that it's raining more than ever know that we still have each other you can standunder my umbrella you can standunder my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh) it's raining (raining) ooo baby it's raining baby come into me come into me it's raining (raining) ooo baby it's raining you can always come into me

最后编辑henry8520 最后编辑于 2009-05-07 18:52:03
2#

这歌很赞  Rihanna  有许多好歌``` JAY-Z  看似没有调调的RAP  很有味道
3#

在肯德基天天听这个歌都腻了
4#

你干吗天天去KFC
5#

Jay-Z大神
6#

回复 4# cecilia72 的帖子

额,去那上班
7#

几年前jz不是还要收购枪手呢吗 没有多喜欢jz 我更喜欢t-pain, 50 cent, eminem, 还有flo rida rihanna倒是很喜欢 几乎她所有的歌都喜欢 只是太慢热了 而且已经过了她最火的时候了 最近gaga好像很火 po po po poker face    还有那个miley cyrus 迪斯尼捧一个红一个 特别是hannah montana 那个电影出来以后
What's the difference between Nicklas Bendtner and a bond? A bond matures.
8#

前几天才发现原来Rihanna比我还小~囧~
9#

回复 6# 鹿丸 的帖子

话说我曾经在KFC有过短暂的打工经验,,,做厨房。。
10#

miley cyrus... 我不喜歡...聲音沒有很喜歡
发新话题 回复该主题