阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 我们用艺术来补偿伴随着陌生人在街头上、在现代城市的公共领域中出现的死寂与冷漠。 [复制链接]

1#

The Republic Tigers - Keep Color

We've been waiting all our lives For things we've always had But have no eyes to see. Something new is going to happen, The most natural thing But nothing we'd expect. All these buildings and mountains, Slowly they'll arise Before our eyes. How do cities understand? We drink our wine, and wonder why we're really here. Whats the point of even asking? We take the good and bad And make the best of it. All these buildings and mountians, Slowly they'll arise Before our eyes. Have you watched the cities move? Does nature fall before This age of industry? For today I'll let it go You've been good to me, Have I been good to you? All these building and mountains, Slowly they'll arise Before our eyes

---------------------

My hands are cracking The blood won't run The ice will keep it all inside All we got left is just to pray The newest lines Running on my face have found their place to lay And now I know We can't stay here We gotta move So we can counter-stimulate Marching into the syncopated cold It's orchestrated to play till we give up And just grow old We'll continue our pursuit on through the snow Weather beaten we keep on keeping on It's all we know Cause I can see the lighthouse We can see the lighthouse My skin is slacking The pigmentation Proving life is on the line Change the diet to better play These games They really do you in When you're making up Your own rules We're thrown the pitches that curve But we'll stand up tall And live intimidating life The coast will clear up The sun will beat down on our chest And we'll win the right to Help our friends With more than two tied hands and cold feet We'll stimulate Marching into the syncopated cold It's orchestrated to play till we give up And just grow old We'll continue our pursuit on through the snow Weather beaten we keep on keeping on It's all we know Stimulate Marching into the syncopated cold It's orchestrated to play till we give up And just grow old We'll continue our pursuit on through the snow Weather beaten we keep on keeping on It's all we know Weather beaten Weather beaten We keep on keeping on It's all we know Cause I can see the lighthouse We can see the lighthouse

----------------------

Cause really what's the worst thing That could happen? Go make your move. There you are. And here I am. I have to make that clear In my own mind So I know where to begin this. And I know you're leavin soon, I'm busy as can be So it wouldn't really make much sense to me. But your eyes are dumbin' me down And I can't take mine off of you. So how's about spendin' half a day Underneath a tree losin' leaves? Who knows if they'll grow back again? Say you will, Or that you wish you could, convincingly. Cause you're makin' me feel like I'm a real live Human boy. And she said, What's that you got? Robotic insides? I know I'm not black blooded So we should dance right now And wisen up later. My view of you is cuttin' through The bitter storms of the sea. Them clouds ain't strong now as they sounded. Let's just drive, I wanna see What the wind does to your hair. Would you take a drive? Say you will, Or that you wish you could, convincingly. Cause you're helpin' me remember What it's like to have feelings like a normal human. And she said, What's that you got? Robotic insides? I know I'm not black blooded So we should dance right now And wisen up a little later. My view of you is cuttin' through The bitter storms of the sea. Your eyes are dumbin' me down And I can't take mine off of you. Let's just drive, I wanna see What the wind does to your hair. Would you take a drive? Take a drive, Take a drive

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2009-05-19 12:33:39
    2#

图片和标题都很赞啊  可惜听不了 好像是我网速太慢
    发新话题 回复该主题