阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

亨利:夺取冠军杯并不容易 [复制链接]

1#

Henry: 'Champions League is hard target' Monday April 26 2004 Thierry Henry celebrated yesterday's "win double'' by setting his sights on winning next season's Champions League - but insisted the odds were stacked against any English club hoping to lift Europe's prestigious trophy.

Strike sensation Henry was on a high after Arsenal won the Premier League title with the 2-2 draw at rivals Tottenham, then on a personal note when he became the first man to win successive PFA Player of the Year awards.

Having shown they are the best team in England, Henry wants Arsenal to go on and prove they are also the tops in Europe by winning the Champions League, but he does not believe the domestic programme does English clubs any favours.

``We are not at the level yet of Real Madrid or Milan, or teams like that,'' said Henry. "It's a fact they can win the Champions League every year, it's there.

。。。阿森纳还未像皇马和米兰那么强大,这两支球队每个赛季都有实力争夺冠军杯。

``It's the biggest competition in Europe and it will be a big challenge next year. Full credit to Chelsea by beating us on aggregate this season but we lost one game over 17 and it was in the quarter-final of the Champions League.

。。。欧洲冠军杯是欧洲最顶尖的比赛,阿森纳下赛季会以此为目标。切尔西以总比分优势战胜我们,17场比赛中我们输掉的就是这场冠军杯1/4决赛。

``In the cup things can happen. You can turn up on a bad day and you can go out. Deportivo La Coruna lost 8-3 at Monaco and they are still in it - it could have been the day it was the knockout stage and they would have been out.

。。。只要你一天不走运就会被淘汰了。拉科曾3-8输给摩纳哥,那他们现在仍在冠军杯四强。如果那场比赛是在淘汰赛阶段,那拉科早就出局了!

(汗~~拉科。。。我强烈同意亨利的看法~~~)

``That's the way it is. You have to be good all the time on the day and it's not always easy to do that.

。。。想要一直保持最佳状态很难。

``To be fair to Chelsea before they went to Monaco, Monaco had 10 days off while they played three games in ten days. I felt for them because a lot of people gave them stick but we went through that stage.

。。。摩纳哥有10天休息时间,而切尔西要在10天内打3场比赛。尽管切尔西受到不少批评,但我理解,因为阿森纳也曾经历这样的魔鬼赛程。

(就像皮雷说的吧,是英超过于紧密的赛程使球队在欧洲赛场表现不佳)

``The older players say they used to play four games in eight days and had to get on with it. That's okay if all the teams are playing four games in eight days but not when it's only one team.''

。。。老队员们早已习惯了8天4场比赛。如果所有球队都是这样的赛程,那我没意见,但问题在于只有一支球队有这样的‘待遇’

Henry may be forgiven for easing up now that Arsenal have secured the title, especially as he will be representing France in this summer's European Championship in Portugal.

However, there is the small matter of remaining unbeaten in the Premiership this season and although he claims he won't lose any sleep if the Gunners don't achieve that in their final four matches, Henry admitted such an achievement would be special.

``The most important thing was to win the league, now it's a matter of how far we can go with that record,'' said Henry. ``We've already beaten one record by remaining unbeaten but to go through the season would be something in history.

``Without being arrogant we have already beaten a record but to go unbeaten would be special. But if something happens and we lose a game I will still sleep at night.

``I will go to the Euros knowing I win the title but possibly it will be a big plus if we are unbeaten.''

Henry has again scored goals for fun this season, but he picked a recent one as his favourite. It was shortly after Arsenal were beaten by Chelsea in the Champions League and they bounced back by maintaining their lead in the League with a victory over Liverpool at Highbury.

``My best goal of the season is the Liverpool one,'' said Henry. ``It is not so much about the way I scored it but it was about the relief in the stadium - we had come back from 2-1 down to 2-2 and that one made it 3-2. It was an important goal.''

亨利说这个赛季他的最佳进球是对利物普比赛的那个(是不是晃过N名对方球员后打进的那个??)当时阿森纳从1-2追到2-2平,而亨利的这个关键。进球使阿森纳3-2反超了比分。

2#

冠军联赛的冠军的确很难拿 不过我们会尽力争取的

不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
3#

联赛中我们已经无敌了~[em05]
4#

的确! 但是我们要做的还有很多! 毕竟我们的对手也不是很弱的那种! 努力啊枪手!

不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
5#

我们的目标是三冠~~[em05]
6#

那一定要努力才行!~~~
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你