阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[维埃拉专访]为什么成为最佳还不够…… [复制链接]

11#

看得太累了,体息了

12#

以下是引用jeanong在2004-5-1 9:56:07的发言:

"We've been playing better football every year because we know each other really well now," he said. "And something like that, we have to keep it because it's really fragile. You can lose it really quickly."

——清醒的我们

The secret, he said, is a collective unselfishness. "We know that we need each other to win and to perform well. Thierry [Henry] is a fantastic example. He's scored so many goals but he gives assists as well. He plays for the shirt. I see him coming back to make tackles. Dennis [Bergkamp], too. We know that if someone is in a better position than you to score, you have to give him the ball. Most of the big teams don't have that, and that's why we're strong. "

——无私的我们

" We're not afraid to talk to each other and there's a big respect between us, and that's why we enjoy ourselves and our life together."

——团结的我们

"Between 26 and 30 is the best time for someone in my position because that's when you get maturity. So I believe that the next two or three seasons will be fantastic for me."

——振奋人心的消息

13#

等待翻译!!
14#

So why, in the end, do he and Henry, generally believed to be the best players in the world in their positions, stay with a club which is neither the richest nor the most successful in Europe?

“ Now we have all this and we've seen the club improve year by year. This club has the potential to be one of the biggest in Europe. You'll see.”

呵呵,维队给了这个记者最好的回答。是的——You'll see.

15#

队长进步了呀!难惯五套的十大队长有我们的小维呀,哈
16#

新鲜出炉:《卫报》对维队的专访

不会吧,练翻译都没有,看不懂阿老大
《美丽的足球》
导演:温格
主演:亨利,范佩西,罗西基,赫莱布,法布雷加斯......
出品:Arsenal
票房:still on
17#