阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Wonderwall [复制链接]

1#
I feel i can sleep for 100 years..Such a beautful song...let's listen to it one more time.. Wonderwall - Oasis Today is gonna be the day That they're gonna throw it back to you By now you should've somehow Realized what you gotta do I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do about you now Backbeat the word was on the street That the fire in your heart is out I'm sure you've heard it all before But you never really had a doubt I don't believe that anybody feels The way I do about you now And all the roads we have to walk along are winding And all the lights that lead us there are blinding There are many things that I would Like to say to you I don't know how Because maybe You're gonna be the one who saves me ? And after all You're my wonderwall Today was gonna be the day? But they'll never throw it back to you By now you should've somehow Realized what you're not to do I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do About you now And all the roads that lead to you were winding And all the lights that light the way are blinding There are many things that I would like to say to you I don't know how I said maybe You're gonna be the one who saves me ? And after all You're my wonderwall I said maybe You're gonna be the one who saves me ? And after an You're my wonderwall Said maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me You're gonna be the one that saves me You're gonna be the one that saves me
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
2#

!!!!!! 睡觉前刚听了morning glory这张专辑!!!! 我刚才在外面看到我以为是在说别的.. 没想到真的是这首歌. btw.强烈推荐dont look back in anger.
3#

刚才没看到第一句话.. 可惜,对我完全没有作用.这不,睡了半个小时又起来了
4#

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE FIRST SENTENCE IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT..THANK YOU....
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2010-09-22 01:40:19
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
5#

来踢馆了,放个Thom Yorke翻唱的Wonderwall
阿德的单刀,克里希的传中,小森的解围
6#

hey that's cool...i like it!!! thanks~ you like Blur??
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
7#

Blur的只偏爱Coffee & TV一首,呵呵 Sociability It's hard enough for me Take me away from this big bad world And agree to marry me
最后编辑ff51 最后编辑于 2010-09-24 01:00:09
阿德的单刀,克里希的传中,小森的解围
8#

yeah..SING IT OVER AGAIN.. that's a great song. I keep it in my musicplayer all the time- one of my never-remove songs..
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
9#

OASIS(结构化信息标准促进组织,Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards)是一个推进电子商务标准的发展、融合与采纳的非盈利性国际化组织。相比其他组织,OASIS形成了更多的Web服务标准的同时也提出了面向安全、电子商务的标准,同时在针对公众领域和特定应用市场的标准化方面也付出很多的努力。自1993年成立开始,OASIS已经发展成为了由来自 100多个国家的600多家组织、企业,参与人数超过5000人的国际化组织。 OASIS以其管理透明化及工作流程化而著称。OASIS成员自己设置技术议程,并通过简单的工作流程促进产业达成一致以及统一不同观点。OASIS的全部工作将是通过公开投票的方式认可,管理层具有责任心并且不受其他因素制约。OASIS理事会和技术顾问委员会的成员都由民主选举产生,任期2年。OASIS的领导层是由于个人能力而非资金资助、企业背景或特别任命而产生的。 OASIS现在拥有最受人们广泛接受的XML以及Web服务标准2个信息入口,Cover Pages和XML.org。OASIS的成员分会包括CGM Open、DCML、LegalXML、PKI和UDDI。 SGML开放组织 OASIS于1993年最初以SGML开放组织名义成立。它最初是代表用户和产品提供商致力于推动产品互操作性架构的开发以及支持标准广义标记语言(Standard Generalized Markup Language)。1998年,组织的名称正式更换为OASIS开放组织,以表示其在技术领域的工作已经扩展到可扩展标记语言 (XML)及相关标准以外的范围。 —————————————————————————— 楼主的发帖风格很炫啊
10#

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding And all the lights that lead us there are blinding There are many things that I would Like to say to you I don't know how 最喜欢这段。歌词和编曲对我来说都堪称完美。

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
发新话题 回复该主题