阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Pandora has a box and I have ears [复制链接]

1#
One thing good from this new job is I'm allowed to listen to any kinds of music...There's an internet radio website called Pandora... Just would like to keep something here, whenever I hear any goodies... ======================================================================================================= 09/22/2010 Love Song -- 311 Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am home again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am whole again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am young again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am fun again However far away, I will always love you However long I stay, I will always love you Whatever words I say, I will always love you I will always love you Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am free again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am clean again However far away, I will always love you However long I stay, I will always love you Whatever words I say, I will always love you I will always love you 09/21/2010 Out Loud -- Dispatch Would you be the wind to blow me home Would you be a dream On the wings of a poem And if we were walking through a crowd Well you know I'd be proud [Chorus:] If you call my name out loud Do you suppose that I would come running Do you suppose I'd come at all I suppose I would And if we were walking Down a dead end street Would you be the one to let our eyes meet Or would you just keep on walking Down to the turn around 'cause you know I'd be proud [Chorus] And if I was gone from the land we know Would be the dawn And let your beauty still show And if you were walking And heard the cold night coming Would you call my name 'cause you know I'd come running
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
2#

andora来了~~抱抱树姐~~ 去听听
❤It’s not easy being an arsenal fan,but it’s hard not to love this team.❤
3#

江江回归了?美。。。 那个网站不知道国内让不让听,不过1993可能是能听的,简单注册一下,输个喜欢的歌手或歌名,网站会播放这个歌手以及相同类型歌手的歌。。。挺有意思的
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
4#

回复 3# 焰色夏树 的帖子

回归倒谈不上 只是这个星期有点小空 接下来要开始找工作可能就没时间了又得匿了= = 我想翻到youtube上去听,至今没翻出去。。我再试试,,,
5#

93表示流量全部用在skype上面了
6#

此网站只为美帝服务 以后我也考虑跑去美帝生个孩子,弄个身份来
7#

原帖由 yly_1993 于 2010-9-23 14:15:00 发表 此网站只为美帝服务 以后我也考虑跑去美帝生个孩子,弄个身份来
建议生半打以上,比较容易拿到身份。。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
8#

原帖由 andora89 于 2010-9-23 14:02:00 发表 回归倒谈不上 只是这个星期有点小空 接下来要开始找工作可能就没时间了又得匿了= = 我想翻到youtube上去听,至今没翻出去。。我再试试,,,
那祝江江一切顺利! PS, 找不到的话可以EMAIL试听。。 需要的童鞋可留下EMAIL
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
9#
10#

按倒啦准备去哪儿找工作?
发新话题 回复该主题