必須給力
23#

..........3:45很尴尬...到底比不比~~主场
24#

原帖由 Marcowang 于 2010-11-30 18:00:00 发表 希望R7和S19得到休息
S18 OR  W19?奎哥肯定上不了了,小威胁很有可能首发
25#

26#

Wenger - It's still a young Carling Cup side By Giuseppe Muro Arsène Wenger insists his Carling Cup team is as youthful as ever, it’s just not as obvious as before. The manager’s policy of giving youngsters the opportunity to cut their teeth in previous seasons seems to have been overlooked on the surface this time around, though look a little deeper and you can see Wenger’s point. Jack Wilshere, Kieran Gibbs, Craig Eastmond and Wojciech Szczesny have all played their part this season alongside relative ‘old timers’ Theo Walcott, 21, and Denilson and Nicklas Bendtner, both 22. Hardly a team of veterans. Wenger says the experience of his youthful side is testament to players who initially made their name in the competition and have now made the cut at the highest level. “You will be surprised if you look at the age of the Carling Cup team,” said Wenger. “People are used to seeing them in the Premier League so it doesn’t look as exclusively a Carling Cup team anymore. “I have many players who are top level and I have many players who are young as well. “When I speak about the young players, the young players are still in the squad but they are still very young. “We need games for young players so that explains why we have less ‘super’ young players playing. However, the team who plays in the Carling Cup is still very young."
27#

看来还是会上年轻人的,主力替补~
28#

Arsenal v Wigan - Update for supporters At 4.30pm (UK), Club is confident Carling Cup tie will go ahead 比赛不会延期
29#

30#

温格发飙了 424 Szczesny, Eboue, Koscielny, Djourou, Gibbs, Denilson, Wilshere, Walcott, Bendtner, Van Persie (c), Vela Subs: Sagna Nasri AA23 Eastmomd JET Nordtveit Shea 莫非RVP回撤中场。。。
在那东方之都有一群傻枪迷
他们心已死矣
依然不离不弃
他们坐等FIFA病毒感染更多玻璃
还要容忍一群软蛋踢地毫无士气
OOOOOH~昔日的海布里
ooooooh~今朝的不给力
他们昨晚梦见最终击败了大乌鸡
艰难踏上保级赛季
发新话题 回复该主题