阿森纳百球奖

2000年退出国家队

12#

13#

------------------------------------

14#

15#

博博是偶们阿森纳球迷喜欢的球员,你知道他喜欢的球员是谁吗?

门将:EDWIN VAN DER SAR  范德萨 原因:Edwin must be included simply because he will really win points for any team. He makes those crucial saves and wins games. He is more than just a great goalkeeper ?he's a matchwinner and he walks straight into my team. 范德萨是英超富勒姆和荷兰队主力门将,他为球队获胜付出了很多。关键的扑救让上述两队不断胜利。他不但是个伟大的门将,更是个伟大的胜利者。

左后卫:PAOLO MALDINI 马尔蒂尼 原因:Has there ever been a better left-back than Maldini? You can't go past him and he's a defender who likes to go forward as well. I've always admired defenders who don't just do their job at the back but also go forward. He's getting older now but he's still a class apart. 世界上还有比马尔蒂尼更出色的左后卫?突破他是件难事,而他的助攻同时又让人头疼。我更欣赏敢于压上进攻的后卫。虽然他在变老,但仍是世界级的一员。

右后卫:MARTIN KEOWN 基翁 原因:Martin is right-back in this team because I'm determined to include him. Although he is centre-back he has played at right-back before anyway. He is one of the best defenders I've ever seen. Always one to win the fight, he'll throw himself in front of the ball and win every ball. A fearless and tough man, he has amazing mentality. He can motivate himself for every match and every training session. He's typical English and I would need someone typically English in my team. 我很想把他变为右后卫,尽管他是个中卫,但他原来打过右边卫。他是我见过最好的后卫。总是赢得1对1的较量,他总是积极地去争取每个球权。他很坚强,无所畏惧,他的精神力很强。每场比赛,每节训练,他都全力投入。他是标准的英国球员,我的队伍中需要这样的本土球员。

中后卫:GLENN HODDLE 霍德尔 原因:When I watched English football as a youngster, Glenn Hoddle was the player I watched. He was so skilful. He was two-footed, a great passer and had a good eye for the running forward players. He always thought forward and was a very positive player. I tried to copy a lot of his moves when I was younger. He was a real hero to me and one of the reasons I was so determined to become a professional player. 当我还是个孩子时,我曾看过英格兰足球,霍德尔的表现我曾目睹。他的技术出众。两脚都很棒,传球精确,视野开阔,他总能找到队中的进攻队员。他总想向前,是个积极的队员。当我小时候,我尽力模仿他的动作。他对我来说是个英雄,我之所以成为职业球员受到了他很大的影响。

中后卫:TONY ADAMS 亚当斯 原因:Like Martin Keown, Tony has a great mentality and is a natural leader. The way he walks, the way he talks, the way he lives his life ?he is a born captain. He would be the captain of the team too. He is such an immense captain. Before I even joined Arsenal, I scored that remarkable goal past him at Wembley when I was playing against England. The fact that in scoring such a goal I defeated Tony Adams made it all the better. 像基翁一样,亚当斯精神力量很强大,他是个天生的领袖。一言一行,都是个队长的样。他应该是我这支最佳球员组成球队的队长。亚当斯如此伟大。在我加入阿森纳之前,我代表荷兰在温布利大球场进行的与英格兰的比赛中,晃过他打进一球。能够面对亚当斯进球,我非常激动。

中场:PHILLIP COCU 科库 原因:I want a left-footed midfielder in the team and Phillip is one of those. He doesn't always get a lot of compliments in Holland and people sometimes question why he's in the national team. But I believe he's vital. He cleans up the mess in the team and covering other players' backs. He also scores a lot of goals and I would want a team where goals can come from all over the park. 我的球队需要一名左脚中场,科库正是我需要的。在荷兰科库很少受到人们的赞赏,甚至有人提出:为什么他能在国家队占有一席之地?但我相信他的是内在和实力。他总是起到清道夫的作用,为其他队员擦屁股。他也打进了很多进球,我希望自己的球队中人人都能进球。

中场:DENNIS BERGKAMP 博格坎普 原因:Me, of course, because I'm an arrogant selfish sort. I don't think there is a player around who can play the role behind the main striker as well as I can. It suits me so well. If a striker is willing to work for me I can be good in that position. I've played in five tournaments in 10 years for Holland and scored some great goals. Isn't that reason enough? 我,理所当然,因为我相当自信,甚至是骄傲。我想没人能在中锋后面能像我这样出色。这个位置很适合我。当然,如果有个射手能为我作球,我也能打中锋。10年来,我走遍了5个欧洲联赛的赛场。也为荷兰队打进了很多球(79场36球)。这个理由足够了吗?

中场:PATRICK VIEIRA 维埃拉 原因:Patrick has been amazing for Arsenal. Controlling a midfield is a difficult job especially in the Premiership. He is just there to do his job and doesn't try special passes or fancy flicks, he just concentrates on doing his job. He is a powerhouse and a great player to be with. Although he's French, he is actually a very English type of player. 维埃拉给兵工厂带来了巨大的变化。在英超想控制好中场并非易事,他却很本分地干脏活累活,很少玩花。他总是认真地对待自己的场上任务。和他这样一位拥有无限力量的伟大球员一起踢球是件非常棒的事。虽然他是法国人,但他更像个英国球员。

左边锋:MARC OVERMARS 奥维马斯 原因:Maybe I'm not that objective because I know Marc so well, but he is just such a great player. He has two great feet and can make and score fantastic goals. You need players with pace. He says himself that statistically he has meant a lot to the teams he's played for. Look at him in the second half of the 1998 double season at Arsenal ?he was immense. 也许我不够客观,但我非常了解奥维马斯,他是如此伟大的球员。他的双脚同样出色,打进了很多漂亮的进球。我需要速度快的球员。他的技术数据对他效力的球队来说很重要。回头看看1998年阿森纳夺得双冠王的那个赛季,他的作用不可估量。                                                                                                                          

右边锋:JOHAN CRUYFF 克鲁伊夫 原因:I can't leave him out of my team. He's been so important for football in Holland and around the world. He was another leader and a great, exceptional player. Football only really took off in Holland with Cruyff. A typical Dutch player ?always looking to go forward, thinking of the attack and with a big mouth. 我无法拒绝克鲁伊夫进入我的阵容。他对荷兰和世界足球的重要性众所周知。他是个领袖,一个伟大的超级球星。荷兰足球因为诞生了克鲁伊夫才开始起步。他是个标准的荷兰球员,总是想着进攻,向前,野心勃勃。

中锋:MARCO VAN BASTEN 范巴斯滕 原因:Why Marco? I think everyone knows why. He was a great player who was fantastic for Dutch football. He was also great for me because when I played with Marco I learned a great deal. He gave me so much confidence and he told the national coach that he should pick more Ajax players which led to me being picked. I have so much respect for him. He scored amazing goals and I like that in a player. 为什么是巴斯滕?我想所有人都知道为啥。他是荷兰足球中的梦幻球员。我和他一起时,从他身上学到了很多很多。他给我很大的自信,他告诉国家队教练,应该选更多的阿贾克斯球员,我因此入选荷兰队。我非常尊敬他。他的进球令人吃惊,我喜欢他那样的球员。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-5-11 1:45:41编辑过]

2377.jpg (, 下载次数:0)

冰王子之家!(5/11/2004 1:43:00 AM 上传)

2377.jpg

16#

全名:Dennis Nicolaas Maria Bergkamp 绰号:冰王子,冰人,ice,上帝,不会飞的荷兰人,Bergy ,博博 出生日:1969年5月10日 出生地:荷兰,阿姆斯特丹 身高/体重:183cm/78kg 语言:掌握 英、荷、德、意 四种语言 家庭:妻子赫丽塔(Henrita Ruizendaal) 一子/一女:Mitchel/Estelle Deborah

首次代表国家队出场:90年9月29日对意大利,于西西里 国家队的第一球:在对西腊的比赛中打入,这也是他在国家队的第二场比赛 出场次数/入球数:79/37 曾效力过的俱乐部:Wilskracht/SNL/阿贾克斯青年队/阿贾克斯/国际米兰 首次代表阿贾克斯出场:1986年12月14日,对罗达JC,于阿姆斯特丹De Meer体育场 首次代表国际米兰出场:1993年8月29日,对雷吉纳,于米兰圣西罗球场 首次代表 阿森纳出场 :1995年8月20日,对米德尔斯堡,于伦敦海布里球场    球队荣誉: 欧洲优胜者杯冠军:1987 荷兰联赛冠军:1990 荷兰杯:1987,1993 欧洲联盟杯:1992(阿贾克斯),1994(国际米兰) 英超联赛冠军:1998,2002,2004 英国足总杯:1998,2002,2003

转会记录: 1993年阿贾克斯--国际米兰(1200万英磅) 1995年国际米兰--阿森纳 (750万英磅) 个人荣誉: 荷兰联赛最佳射手:1991,1992,1993 荷兰年度最佳球员:1992,1993 欧洲足球先生第三名:1993 英超最佳球员:1998 英国记者协会年度最佳球员:1998 赛季最佳进球:97/98 01/02 阿森纳年度最佳球员:97/98 世界足球先生第三名:1993,1997

17#

王子,祝你愉快

[MP=200,80,true]http://down.ting.com.cn//rgegrg/0156/3.Wma[/MP]

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-5-11 2:23:23编辑过]

18#

永远的冰王子!!我永远的最爱!
19#

爱死他了,[em04]他永远是那么的性感!!!
20#

冰王子在我心中永远是最棒的射手!!!
发新话题 回复该主题