阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[天空体育]范尼要做荷兰首席前锋 [复制链接]

1#

来源:http://euro2004.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=207124&CLID=366&lid=1070&title=Ruud+wants+to+be+number+one

2004-06-07

by Mark Buckingham

翻译:echo

未经本人和www.arsenalcn.com 同意不得转载

Ruud wants to be number one

Ruud van Nistelrooy is determined not to be the odd man out for Holland at the European Championship finals.

Dutch coach Dick Advocaat has hinted he will switch to a 4-4-2 formation for the tournament, with van Nistelrooy vying with Patrick Kluivert and Roy Makaay for the striking roles.

范尼表示在欧洲杯的比赛中,他绝对不想当替补。荷兰主教练艾德沃卡特表示他将在比赛中采用4-4-2阵型,范尼、克鲁伊维特和马凯将为这两个位置竞争。

The Manchester United hit-man started alongside Kluivert in Saturday's disappointing friendly defeat to Republic of Ireland but both players drew a blank.

Van Nistelrooy is confident in his own abilities to lead Holland's line in Portugal and aims to convince Advocaat he merits a starting spot.

And he will not settle for anything but a place in the team from the kick-off when the Oranje commence their Euro 2004 campaign against Germany.

这位曼联的前锋在同爱尔兰的热身赛中同克鲁伊维特搭档首发,结果未射入一球而败北。

但范尼坚持认为他有能力领导荷兰的前锋线,而且他也应该获得首发的位置。他希望能在同德国的比赛中获得首发的位置。

"No way (will I be a substitute)," said van Nistelrooy. "But I do realise it could happen.

"I am not used to being on the bench.

"At United I always start but I understand that we have a lot of strikers in the Holland team for only one or two positions.

"The manager can make his own pick. I will show him that I should be the number one striker."

“我绝对不想做替补,尽管我知道有这个肯能”“我不习惯于坐在替补席上,在曼联我就是经常首发的。当然,我明白荷兰有很多优秀的前锋来竞争这两个位置。主教练会有他的决定,我会向他证明,我应该是荷兰的首席前锋”。

[em18][em18][em18]

荷兰这样也太没团队精神了吧!危险啊

2#

内哄

[em13]
3#

做梦
4#

又来了!

5#

有他在,法国少了一个竞争对手

6#