阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

法比安斯基拒新合同,宣布赛季末离队 [复制链接]

1#
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/9159412/transfer-news-keeper-lukasz-fabianski-reveals-new-arsenal-contract-rejected

阿森纳二号门将法比安斯基今天在《每日星报》的采访中表示,他已经拒绝了俱乐部给他的新合同,将在本季末合同到期后以自由身离队。发辫司机的态度是:自己要当俱乐部的No.1,同时也要在国家队争取到主力门将,而留在阿森纳只会被CCC长期压制,看不到未来。为此,他愿意去英格兰或国外的俱乐部。

Arsenal keeper Lukasz Fabianski has revealed he has turned down a new deal and plans to leave the club this summer.

The 28-year-old's current contract runs out this summer and, with Polish compatriot Wojciech Szczesny firmly installed as Arsene Wenger's number one, he feels the time is right to leave.

Fabianski is keen to press his international claims, with Szczesny again standing in his way, and he feels the only way he can do that is to be a regular starter at club level.

He has only made four appearances for the Gunners so far this season, two apiece in the Capital One Cup and FA Cup.

"I want to be number one in the club and in the Polish national team. I have learned a lot at London during very positive and challenging periods," Fabianski is quoted as saying in the Daily Star.

"With biggest respect to this great club, I didn't accept the extension offer as I am looking forward to a new challenge in England or abroad."
最后编辑fimp 最后编辑于 2014-02-10 16:39:15
2#

支持你!
Run Run Whoever you may be. Theres no one  fast as our Henry. And you'll be seeing red and nothing of the ball. Cause we are the London/F**king Ar-sen-al
3#

支持
4#

没机会就趁年轻转会寻求机会。
5#

是该走 了
6#

其实实力真的不错,可惜了
[img][/img]
7#

三个门将居然被一个小朋友抢走了位置,他们一定在感叹之前那么多年互相掰手腕是不是找错了对手
8#