阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Robbie williams--better man [复制链接]

1#

better man - robbie williams - Sing When You're Winning

better man taken from 'sing when you're winning' send someone to love me i need to rest in arms keep me safe from harm in pouring rain give me endless summer lord i fear the cold feel i'm getting old before my time as my soul heals the shame i will grow through this pain lord i'm doing all i can to be a better man go easy on my conscience 'cause it's not my fault i know i've been taught to take the blame rest assured my angels will catch my tears walk me out of here i'm in pain as my soul heals the shame i will grow through this pain lord i'm doing all i can to be a better man once you've found that lover you're homeward bound love is all around love is all around i know some have fallen on stony ground but love is all around send someone to love me i need to rest in arms keep me safe from harm in pouring rain give me endless summer lord i fear the cold feel i'm getting old before my time as my soul heals the shame i will grow through this pain lord i'm doin' all i can to be a better man

[MP=480,60,true]http://user.lwoods.net/soya/upload/voase/betterman.mp3[/MP]

2#

坏男孩罗比的歌我很喜欢

尤其是这首和feel

3#

我每一首都喜欢[em04][em04]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
4#

他的MV总让我有意外惊喜
5#

是噢,呵呵。