阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

《Komm, Susser Tod》——送给hattie23 [复制链接]

1#

《来吧,甜美的死亡》

Vocable: Mike Wyzgowski Music:Shiro Sagisu & Arianne

词:Mike Wyzgowski 曲:Shiro Sagisu & Arianne

I know,I know I've let you down, I've been a fool to myself. I thought that I could live for no one else, but now through all the hurt and pain, it's time for me to respect. The ones you love mean more than anything. So with sadness in my heart, I feel the best thing i could do, is end it alland leave forever. What's done is done it feels so bad. What once was happy now is sad. I'll never love again,my world is ending. I wish that I could turn back time. Cos now the guilt is all mine. Can't live without the trust from those you love. I know we can't forget the past. You can't forget love and pride. Because of that, it's kill in me inside. It all returns to nothing. It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down,tumbling down. It all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me donw, letting me down, letting me down. In my heart of hearts. I know that I could never love again. I've lost everything everything everything that matters to me, matters in this world. I wish that I could turn back time. Cos now the guilt is all mine, can't live without the trust from those you love. I know we can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride. Because of that, it's kill in me inside. It all returns to nothing, It all comestumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down. It all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me donw, letting me down, letting me down. It all returns to nothing, It just keeps tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down. It all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-11-12 14:09:53编辑过]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
2#

我知道,我知道我让你倒下了 我只能为你而活 我只能爱你 但通过 伤害和伤痛已是我该尊敬 你所爱的人的时候了 意味胜过一切 所有心怀沮丧 我觉得我最好做的是 结束这一切 永远离开 该做的已做了 觉得失望 曾经快乐如今伤心 我不会再爱 我的世界已完了 ★我希望时间会倒转 所有的罪恶属于我 无法生存 若没有来自你爱的信任 我知道我们无法忘记过去 你不会忘记爱和骄傲 因为这将扼杀我 ☆一切化为乌有所有的都 落下来落下来落下来 一切化为乌有我保持 使自己倒下倒下倒下 在我心中 我知道我不会再爱 我已失去一切 一切 一切与我有关的 与这世界有关的麻烦
3#

多谢Discoco姐

[em05]
4#

顺便纪念我注册一周年
5#

以下是引用hattie23在2004-11-12 19:52:29的发言:

多谢Discoco姐

[em05]

不客气

EVA的歌曲都很经典呢

[em05]