阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Alison krauss《when you say nothing at all》 [复制链接]

1#

Alison krausswhen you say nothing at all》《尽在不言中》

我们区第一周的背景音乐是RONAN KEATING的《WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL》,其实这首乡村歌曲88年就已经被唱红了。由于其旋律清新动听,2001年的《NOTTING HILL》特地选取其为主题音乐之一。RONAN的版本我们听过了,现在来听听由ALISON KRAUSS演唱的版本。

[MP=480,70,true]http://202.101.165.250/creep/alison%20krauss%20-%20when%20you%20say%20nothing%20at%20all.mp3[/MP]

"由写过20首乡村冠军金曲的创作组合Paul Overstreet、Don Schlitz联手谱写,88年交由乡村歌手Keith Whitley首唱并唱紅。 此曲后来成为Julia Roberts  与 Hugh Grant 领衔主演的浪漫文艺片《Notting Hill》的主題曲。Ronan Keating 为这首美丽的情歌加进爱尔兰的传统居尔特风韵, 最早是在Boyzone合唱团的英国巡回演唱会上公开演唱,引起乐迷热烈回响。而Alison Krauss凭借这首歌以精湛传情的演唱勇夺格莱美奖。"

2#

when you say nothing at all

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word you can light up the dark Try as i may i could never explain What i hear when you don't say a thing The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever i fall You say it best when you say nothing at all All day long i can hear people talking out loud But when you hold me near You drown the crowd Try as they may they could never define What's been said between your heart and mine The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me The tough of your hand says you'll catch me wherever i fall You say it best when you say nothing at all The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me The tough of your hand says you'll catch me wherever i fall You say it best when you say nothing at all

3#

好听,歌手的声音好温柔啊
4#

两种版本,两种风格,不过可能是先入为主,我还是比较喜欢ronan的版本[em05]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
5#

一般都是先入为主

[em05]
发新话题 回复该主题