阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

有那些歌曲听的让你流泪! [复制链接]

11#

metallica : fade to black ,,,,,and justice for all专集里面每一首我听了都想哭,因为我知道那些都是为刚逝去的贝司手作的

听到好听的吉他solo的时候我都感动的想哭的..包括一些很一般的乐队

12#

朴树的<白桦树>最让我感动

13#

以下是引用evergreen在2004-12-2 22:35:01的发言:

“Against All Odds”

how can i just let you walk away just let you leave without a trace when i stand here taking every breath with you you're the only one who really knew me at all how can you just walk away from me when all i can do is watch you leave 'cause we shared the laughter and the pain and even shared the tears you're the only one who really knew me at all so take a look at me now well there's just an empty space and there's nothing left here to remind me just the memory of your face well take a look at me now well there's just an empty space and you coming back to me is against the odds and that's what i've got to face i wish i could just make you turn around turn around and see me cry there's so much i need to say to you so many reasons why you're the only one, who really knew me at all so take a look at me now well there's just an empty space and there's nothing left here to remind me just the memory of your face well take a look at me now well there's just an empty space but to wait for you is all i can do and that's what i've got to face now take a look at me now i'll still be standing here and you coming back to me is against all odds it's the choice i've got to take take a look at me now take a look at me now

PHIL COLLINS的名曲

14#

以下是引用mh59在2004-12-3 21:13:42的发言:

PHIL COLLINS的名曲

恩,不过我一直不知道在《似是故人来》里的那首是不是就是他唱的。电影里边的听起来不大像他的声音啊。

15#

以下是引用37°2在2004-11-30 21:16:14的发言:

哭是什么滋味

N年不知道了

发新话题 回复该主题