阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

反战歌曲之wind of change------蝎子乐队 [复制链接]

1#

送给这个世界上热爱和平的人们!

优美的旋律,战士也向往和平。这首和平之歌表现了Scorpions乐队高度的人文精神。他们曾因为在“Moscow Peace Festival”的音乐节<莫斯科音乐节>演唱〈Wind Of Change》而受到了苏联元首戈尔巴乔夫在克里姆林宫的亲切接见,这是第一支也是唯一支受到苏联领导人接见的摇滚乐队。

[MP=480,70,true]http://download.xaonline.com/music/heji/DJ2/JMDJV213.wma[/MP]

wind of change - scorpions

wind of change music lyrics klaus meine. vocal rudolf schenker. i folow the moskva down to gorky park listening to the wind of change an august summer night soldiers passing by listening to the wind of change the world is closing in did you ever think that we could be so close, like brothers the future's in the air i can feel it everywhere blowing with the wind of change take me to the magic of the moment on a glory night where the children of tomorrow dream away in the wind of change walking down the street distant memories are buried in the past forever i folow the moskva down to gorky park listening to the wind of change take me to the magic of the moment on a glory night where the children of tomorrow share their dreams with you and me take me to the magic of the moment on a glory night where the children of tomorrow dream away in the wind of change the wind of change blows straight into the face of time like a stormwind that will ring the freedom bell for peace of mind let your balalaika sing what my guitar wants to say take me to the magic of the moment on a glory night where the children of tomorrow share their dreams with you and me take me to the magic of the moment on a glory night where the children of tomorrow dream away in the wind of change

2#

戈尔巴乔夫在克里姆林宫的亲切接见

算了,我不批评政治人物

这歌不错的.蝎子也不错

3#

我喜欢他们!!
4#

我也喜欢~~~

不过他们的后辈战车就有点让人汗了!

5#

蝎子的歌真不错

6#