阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

『 Forever Young 』摇滚童话合辑 [复制链接]

1#

是否受够了70、80、90…各年代的老屁股选辑?你能想像超卡娃伊的「小鬼当家版」摇滚经典作吗?去年夏天,知名矿泉水品牌evian耗资三百万欧元在法、德、英展开跨国电视造势活动,广告主题曲别出心裁由几个小学生演唱皇后合唱团经典「WE WILL ROCK YOU」。超卡娃伊的童音立刻征服法国佬,单曲一推出迅速攻占法国排行榜亚军,短短两个礼拜内狂销五十万张,并盘据TOP 5整整六星期;不仅风靡各舞场,电台点播率也居高不下!法国环球唱片因此企划发行这张由小朋友翻唱80年代金曲的可爱合辑:首选必收evian矿泉水横扫法/德/英跨国广告曲「WE WILL ROCK YOU」,还有「SHOUT」、「WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN」、「FOREVER YOUNG」、「SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO」…等排行主打.

01.We Will Rock You/一起摇滚 - 原唱Queen/皇后合唱团    evian矿泉水横扫法/德/英跨国广告曲,原始版本为皇后合唱团摇滚经典与NBA篮球赛中场指定播放曲 We Will Rock You Buddy you're a boy make a big noise Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day You got mud on yo' face You big disgrace Kickin' your can all over the place Singin' 'We will we will rock you We will we will rock you' Buddy you're a young man hard man Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day You got blood on yo' face You big disgrace Wavin' your banner all over the place 'We will we will rock you' Singin' 'We will we will rock you' Buddy you're an old man poor man Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day You got mud on your face You big disgrace Somebody better put you back into your place 'We will we will rock you' Singin' 'We will we will rock you' Everybody 'We will we will rock you' 'We will we will rock you'

http://www.djt3.com/music/foreveryoung/01.mp3

02.I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll/狂爱摇滚 - 原唱Joan Jett/琼捷特    费城摇滚女杰’82年风靡全美七周冠军 I Love Rock"N"Roll ---I saw him dancin' there by the record machine I knew he must a been about seventeen The beat was goin' strong Playin' my favorite song An' i could tell it wouldn't be long Till he was with me, yeah me, singin' I love rock n' roll So put another dime in the jukebox, baby I love rock n' roll So come an' take your time an' dance with me He smiled so i got up and' asked for his name That don't matter, he said, 'cause it's all the same Said can i take you home where we can be alone An' next we were movin' on He was with me, yeah me Next we were movin' on He was with me, yeah me, singin' I love rock n' roll So put another dime in the jukebox, baby I love rock n' roll So come an' take your time an' dance with me Said can i take you home where we can be alone An we'll be movin' on An' singin' that same old song Yeah with me, singin' I love rock n' roll So put another dime in the jukebox, baby I love rock n' roll So come an' take your time an' dance with me http://www.djt3.com/music/foreveryoung/02.mp3

03.Walk Like An Egyptian/像埃及人走路 - 原唱Bangles/手镯合唱团    80年代排行榜常胜娘子军,’86年蝉联全美流行榜与成人抒情榜双料四周冠军 3. Walk Like An Egyptian All the old paintings on the tombs They do the sand dance, dont you know If they move too quick (oh whey oh) They're falling down like a domino. All the bazaar men by the Nile They got their money on a bet Gold crocodiles (oh whey oh) They snap their teeth on your cigarette. Foreign types with the hookah pipes say: Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh Walk like an Egyptian. The blonde waitresses take their trays They spin around and they cross the floor They've got the moves (oh whey oh) They drop your drink, then they bring you more. All the school kids so sick of books They like the punk and the metal band When the buzzer rings (oh whey oh) They're walking like an Egyptian. All the kids in the market place say: Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh Walk like an Egyptian. Slide your feet up the street, bend your back Shift your arm, then you pull it back Life is hard, you know (oh whey oh) So strike a pose on a Cadillac. If you want to find all the cops They're hanging out in the donut shop They sing and dance (oh whey oh) Spin the clubs, cruise down the block. All the Japanese with their yen The party boys call the Kremlin And the Chinese know (oh whey oh) They walk the line like Egyptian. All the cops in the donut shop say: Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh Walk like an Egyptian Walk like an Egyptian http://www.djt3.com/music/foreveryoung/03.mp3

04.Should I Stay Or Should I Go/欲走还留 - 原唱The Clash/冲击合唱团    权威音乐杂志NME读者票选为史上最伟大的庞克乐团,称霸英国金榜强打 4 .Should I Stay Or Should I Go Darling you gotta let me know Should i stay or should i go? If you say that you are mine I'll be here 'til the end of time So you got to let know Should i stay or should i go? Always tease tease tease Siempre - coqetiando y enganyando You're happy when i'm on my knees Me arrodilla y estas feliz One day is fine, next is black Un dias bien el otro negro So if you want me off your back Al rededar en tu espalda Well come on and let me know Me tienes que desir Should i stay or should i go? Me debo ir o que darme Should i stay or should i go now? Should i stay or should i go now? If i go there will be trouble An' if i stay it will be double So come on and let me know This indecision's bugging me Esta undecision me molesta If you don't want me, set me free Si no me quieres, librame Exactly who'm i'm supposed to be Diga me que tengo ser Don't you know which clothes even fit me? “saves que robas me querda? Come on and let me know Me tienes que desir Should i cool it or should i blow? “me debo ir o quedarme? Should i stay or should i go now? “yo me frio o lo sophlo? If i go there will be trouble Si me voi - va ver peligro And if i stay it will be double Si me quedo es doble So you gotta let me know Me tienes que decir Should i stay or should i go? “yo me frio o lo sophlo? http://www.djt3.com/music/foreveryoung/04.mp3

05.Wot/知道 - 原唱Captain Sensible/聪明首领    首开在美国灌录唱片、打入排行榜与巡回演唱先例的英国庞克团The Damned创始成员之一,’82年攻占英国Top 26个人单曲 5. Wot Wot Well I woke up this morning I was feeling fine So I called reception but no avail That’s why I’m telling you this sorry tale He went bang (bang) I said shut up He went bang (bang) I said wrap up Well I’m aware that the guy must do his work But the piledriver man drove me berserk He said Captain I said what He said Captain I said what He said Captain he said what He said Captain he said what you want Once a lifetime twice a day If you don’t work you get no pay I’ve been to the east I’ve been to the west But the girls I like most are the ones undressed Well hello Adam where you been I said stand aside ‘cos I’m a- feeling mean I had a gut full of you and I’m a- feeling bad But you’re an ugly old potterer and ain’t I glad He said Captain I said what He said Captain I said what He said Captain I said what He said Captain I said what you want He said Captain he said what He said Captain he said what He said Captain he said what He said Captain he said what you want http://www.djt3.com/music/foreveryoung/05.mp3

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-12-16 12:53:32编辑过]

2#

06.Tainted Love/堕落的爱 - 原唱Soft Cell/软细胞合唱团    双人电子合成乐组合,荣登’81年全年度英国最畅销冠军单曲、美’82年Top 8 6 .Tainted Love Sometimes I feel I've got to Run away I've got to Get away From the pain that you drive into the heart of me The love we share Seems to go nowhere And I've lost my light For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night Once I ran to you (I ran) Now I'll run from you This tainted love you've given I give you all a boy could give you Take my tears and that's not nearly all Oh...tainted love Tainted love Now I know I've got to Run away I've got to Get away You don't really want any more from me To make things right You need someone to hold you tight And you think love is to pray But I'm sorry I don't pray that way Once I ran to you (I ran) Now I'll run from you This tainted love you've given I give you all a boy could give you Take my tears and that's not nearly all Oh...tainted love Tainted love Don't touch me please I cannot stand the way you tease I love you though you hurt me so Now I'm going to pack my things and go Tainted love, tainted love... http://www.djt3.com/music/foreveryoung/06.mp3

07.Boys Don’t Cry/男孩不哭 - 原唱The Cure/怪人合唱团    名列80年代最畅销的地下电子摇滚团之一,’86年唱上全英Top 22抒情小品 7. Boys Don't Cry I would say i'm sorry If i thought that it would change your mind But i know that this time I've said too much Been too unkind I try to laugh about it Cover it all up with lies I try and Laugh about it Hiding the tears in my eyes 'cause boys don't cry Boys don't cry I would break down at your feet And beg forgiveness Plead with you But i know that It's too late And now there's nothing i can do So i try to laugh about it Cover it all up with lies I try to Laugh about it Hiding the tears in my eyes 'cause boys don't cry I would tell you That i loved you If i thought that you would stay But i know that it's no use That you've already Gone away Misjudged your limits Pushed you too far Took you for granted I thought that you needed me more Now i would do most anything To get you back by my side But i just Keep on laughing Hiding the tears in my eyes 'cause boys don't cry Boys don't cry Boys don't cry http://www.djt3.com/music/foreveryoung/07.mp3

08.Shout/呐喊 - 原唱Tears For Fears/惊惧之泪合唱团    以两首全美冠军曲“Everybody Wants To Rule The World”、“Shout”走红全球的英式流行乐双人组 8 .Shout CHORUS Shout Shout Let it all out These are the things I can do without Come On I'm talking to you Come on (repeat) In violent times You shouldn't have to sell your soul In black and white They really really ought to know Those one track minds That took you for a working boy Kiss them goodbye You shouldn't have to jump for joy You shouldn't have to jump for joy CHORUS They gave you life And in return you gave them hell As cold as ice I hope we live to tell the tale I hope we live to tell the tale CHORUS(x2) And when you've taken down your guard If I could change your mind I'd really love to break your heart I'd really love to break your heart CHORUS http://www.djt3.com/music/foreveryoung/08.mp3

09.Just Can’t Get Enough/永远不够 - 原唱Depeche Mode/快速流行合唱团    团名灵感来自法国时尚杂志的另类舞曲畅销团,’81年占领英国Top 8电子舞曲 9 .Just Can't Get Enough When i'm with you baby, i go out of my head And i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough All the things you do to me and everything you said And i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough We slip and slide as we fall in love And i just can't seem to get enough We walk together, we're walking down the street And i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough Every time i think of you i know we have to meet And i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough It's getting hotter, it's our burning love And i just can't seem to get enough And when it rains, you're shining down for me And i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough Just like a rainbow you know you set me free And i just can't get enough, i just can't get enough You're like an angel and you give me your love And i just can't seem to get enough http://www.djt3.com/music/foreveryoung/09.mp3

10.Highway To Hell/地狱公路 - 原唱AC/DC合唱团    澳洲重金属代表团英美排行劲曲,该团首支突破美国排行榜门槛之作 10. Highway To Hell Living easy, lovin' free Season ticket on a one-way ride Asking nothing, leave me be Taking everything in my stride Don't need reason, don't need rhyme Ain't nothing I would rather do Going down, party time My friends are gonna be there too I'm on the highway to hell No stop signs, speed limit Nobody's gonna slow me down Like a wheel, gonna spin it Nobody's gonna mess me round Hey Satan, payed my dues Playing in a rocking band Hey Momma, look at me I'm on my way to the promised land I'm on the highway to hell (Don't stop me) And I'm going down, all the way down I'm on the highway to hell http://www.djt3.com/music/foreveryoung/10.mp3

11.Forever Young/不老传说 - 原唱Alphaville/阿尔发村合唱团    以电子合成乐闻名的德国团体,85和88年两度打入全美流行榜、留住青春代表作 11 .Forever Young let's dance in style, lets dance for a while heaven can wait we're only watching the skies hoping for the best but expecting the worst are you going to drop the bomb or not? let us die young or let us live forever we don't have the power but we never say never sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip the music's for the sad men can you imagine when this race is won turn our golden faces into the sun praising our leaders we're getting in tune the music's played by the madmen CHORUS forever young, i want to be forever young do you really want to live forever, forever and ever forever young, i want to be forever young do you really want to live forever, forever young some are like water, some are like the heat some are a melody and some are the beat sooner or later they all will be gone why don't they stay young it's so hard to get old without a cause i don't want to perish like a fading horse youth is like diamonds in the sun and diamonds are forever so many adventures couldn't happen today so many songs we forgot to play so many dreams are swinging out of the blue we let them come true http://www.djt3.com/music/foreveryoung/11.mp3

3#

[mp=500,50,1]http://www.djt3.com/music/foreveryoung/01.mp3[/mp]
4#

只听过超级男孩的forever young。。。

5#

太慢了

我等不及了

6#

好歌有排等
7#

yes,load完了 好东东
8#

01.We Will Rock You/一起摇滚 - 原唱Queen/皇后合唱团    evian矿泉水横扫法/德/英跨国广告曲,原始版本为皇后合唱团摇滚经典与NBA篮球赛中场指定播放曲 我的最爱
9#

都听过了,不过是好东西还是顶一下
10#

以下是引用木偶猪在2004-12-16 16:28:05的发言:

太慢了

我等不及了

很快啊

发新话题 回复该主题