阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

what a wonderful world—rod stewart [复制链接]

1#

[MP=480,60,true]http://mp1.vvpo.com/UUauth/vf02/0043/4.mp3?b599a4341d5bfe1ad64083c88c9aa1cf[/MP]

点击下载

what a wonderful world

i see trees of green red roses too i see 'em bloom for me and you and i think to myself what a wonderful world. i see skies of blue and clouds of white the bright blessed days the dark sacred nights and i think to myself what a wonderful world. (instrumental break) the colors of a rainbow so pretty in the sky are also on the faces of people going by i see friends shaking hands sayin' how do you do they're really sayin' i love you. i hear babies cry i watch them grow they'll learn much more than i'll never know and i think to myself what a wonderful world yes i think to myself what a wonderful world

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-12-23 23:18:13编辑过]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
2#

[MP=480,70,true]http://huayy.net/collections/music/Whataworderfulworld.mp3[/MP]

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-12-23 23:50:21编辑过]

3#

green trees \red roses\blue sky\white clouds...the colors of a rainbow so pretty in the sky-----ah,yes ,that's a colorful world! and "i see friends shaking hands,sayin' how do you do.they're really sayin' i love you.i hear babies cry.i watch them grow.they'll learn much more than i'll never know"-----.ah,yes ,that's really a wonderful world!

4#

我的最爱啊,加上KENNY G的伴奏
5#

以下是引用Derrick在2004-12-24 10:54:38的发言: 我的最爱啊,加上KENNY G的伴奏

KENNY G伴奏的那个版本应该是路易斯.阿姆斯特朗演唱的,外面比较多都是那个版本,而我贴的这个rod stewart唱的比较少一点。

[em05]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
6#

好听啊。。。

还有长笛的点缀。。。

哈哈。。。

7#

铁公鸡~~~~~哦也哦也~~~~~~~
免责声明:本论坛中该ID的发言并不代表本人的观点,也不代表本人同意其观点。
8#

以下是引用Holyshare在2004-12-24 22:48:21的发言: 铁公鸡~~~~~哦也哦也~~~~~~~

8懂?难道说你自己?

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
9#

[em26]

Rod的绰号就是摇滚铁公鸡~~~~~ 早期的他并不是唱这场沙哑悠扬的情歌的 而是唱摇滚的~~~~因为发型的原因  他在年轻时候就被称为摇滚铁公鸡的~~~~~~~~

免责声明:本论坛中该ID的发言并不代表本人的观点,也不代表本人同意其观点。
10#

没有听说过啊
Titi, je t'amie toujours!
In my heart there always be a place for you, for all my live...

发新话题 回复该主题