阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Craig David - 7 DAYS [复制链接]

1#

[MP=480,70,true]http://210.43.128.200:8008/nannan/upload/lena/040804-lena3270-craigdavid-sd0804.mp3[/MP]

Craig David - Seven Days

On my way to see my friends Who lived a couple blocks away from me (owh) As I walked through the subway Musthave been about quater past three In front of me Stood a beautiful honey with a beautiful body She asked me for the time I said it'd cost her name A six digit number and a date with tommorow at nine Did she decline? No Didn't she mind? I don't think so Was it for real? Damn sure? What was the deal? A pretty girl aged 24 So was she keen? She couldn't wait Cinnamon queen? Let me update What did she say? She said she'd love to Rendezvous She asked me what we were gonna do Said we'd start with a bottle of moet for two Monday Took her for a drink on Tuesday We were making love by Wednesday And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday We chilled on Sunday I met this girl on Monday Took her for a drink on Tuesday We were making love by Wednesday And On Thursday and Friday and Saturday We chilled on Sunday Nine was the time Cos I'll be getting mine And she was looking fine Smooth talker she told me She'd love to unfold me all night long Ooh I loved the way she kicked it From the front to back she flipped (Back she flipped it, the way she kicked it) And I oh I yeah Hope that she'd care Cos I'm a man who'll always be there Ooh yeah I'm not a man to play around baby Ooh yeah Cos a one night stand isn't really fair From the first impression girl hmm you don't seem to be like that Cos there's no need to chat for there'll be plenty of time for that From the subway to my home Endless ringing of my phone When you're feeling all alone All you gotta do Is just call me call me Monday Took her for a drink on Tuesday We were making love by Wednesday And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday We chilled on Sunday I met this girl on Monday Took her for a drink on Tuesday We were making love by Wednesday And On Thursday and Friday and Saturday We chilled on Sunday (Break it down, break it down) Since I met this special lady I can't get her off my mind She's one of a kind And I ain't about to deny it It's a special kind of thing With you, oh... Monday Took her for a drink on Tuesday We were making love by Wednesday And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday We chilled on Sunday I met this girl on Monday Took her for a drink on Tuesday We were making love by Wednesday And On Thursday and Friday and Saturday We chilled on Sunday

不知我们区的朋友喜不喜欢R&B ,发一首极具代表性的节奏蓝调给大家听听(大概很多人都听过吧)。 Craig David 的歌堪称是纯正 R&B 的代表,这首“7DAYS”非常有名——得益于C·D“天生R&B” 的喃喃嗓音、曲子的招牌节奏感,以及吉他恰倒好处的点缀和独白。

2#

很好听啊,我喜欢啊[em05][em05]

收下了

Titi, je t'amie toujours!
In my heart there always be a place for you, for all my live...

3#

现在这样具有代表性的R&B已经很少听到了

流行的都是rock,rap和hip hop

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
4#

节奏感很强[em04]
5#

就是哪个从星期一数到星期日的那首吧

高中的时候听过了

6#

这个video更是精彩啊

不过在他第一张专集里我更喜欢fill me in

[em04]

我们都曾经有一个黄金时代,当我们用最真心的力量,最无畏的意志,忠实于自己的时候
7#

他 和 Usher  都不错。。。
8#

歌好听MTV也好玩
9#

Craig David的歌太精彩了,近期好像没有什么新作品。上一张专辑的World Filled With Love听得让人温暖。英国的男歌手,除了George Michael,最欣赏的就是他了。
5539.jpg (, 下载次数:0)

Craig David - 7 DAYS(12/28/2004 4:29:00 PM 上传)

5539.jpg

5540.jpg (, 下载次数:0)

Craig David - 7 DAYS(12/28/2004 4:30:00 PM 上传)

5540.jpg

10#

以下是引用冷痴迷在2004-12-28 16:30:52的发言: Craig David的歌太精彩了,近期好像没有什么新作品。上一张专辑的World Filled With Love听得让人温暖

恩,他的唱腔、他的曲子……虽然听他的歌不多,但在我心目中David就是英伦乃至世界的R&B天王。他的World Filled With Love告诉世人音乐一直是和世界和平紧密相连的,相信这块专辑会令更多人喜欢上他.。

发新话题 回复该主题