阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Love is All Around ---- WetWetWet [复制链接]

1#

[MP=500,70,true]http://www.public.iastate.edu/~riczw/music/loveaa.mp3[/MP]

Love is All Around ---- WetWetWet

i feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my toes love is all around me and so the feeling grows it's written on the wind, it's everywhere i go so if you really love me, come on and let it show you know i love you i always will my mind's made up by the way that i feel there's no beginning, there'll be no end 'cause on my love you can depend i see your face before me, as i lay on my bed i kinda get to thinking of all the things we said you gave a promise to me, and i gave mine to you i need someone beside me in everything i do you know i love you i always will my mind's made up by the way that i feel there's no beginning, there'll be no end 'cause on my love you can depend it's written on the wind, it's everywhere i go so if you really love me, come on and let it show come on and let it show

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-1-9 11:33:37编辑过]

2#

《四个婚礼一个葬礼》的主题歌,wet wet wet的代表作之一啊,他们还有一首歌很好听的,就是想不起名字了

[em03]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
3#

听不了了

4#

[mp=500,70,0]http://school.ecp.com.cn/download/wx/music_pop_17.mp3[/mp]

看看这个行不行……

5#

以下是引用discoco在2005-1-8 21:23:34的发言:

[em03]

是不是有一首“We”?还是“X‘One”?

6#

以下是引用evergreen在2005-1-9 11:43:55的发言:

是不是有一首“We”?还是“X‘One”?

汗,一点都想不起来了,太久没听了

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
7#

以下是引用discoco在2005-1-8 21:23:34的发言:

是不是<If I Never See You Again>? 在<Now 3>里面也有收录。[em03]
8#

以下是引用冷痴迷在2005-1-11 9:48:45的发言: 是不是<If I Never See You Again>? 在<Now 3>里面也有收录。[em03]

哈哈,就是这首,谢谢

[em05][em05]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
9#

以下是引用discoco在2005-1-11 11:25:33的发言:

哈哈,就是这首,谢谢

我也狂喜欢,呵呵。

The morning light comes stealing To start a new day Out there the world is waiting To take us far away And it's time to make The final break But the memory will linger forever If I never see you again And think of me now and then Though it hurts so sweetly They say all good things come to an end You've changed my life completely I'm touched by your love Even if I never see you again The night is so unforgiving, yeah And I'm on my own I realise what I'm missing And now that you've gone So I say a prayer Are you out there Are you feeling what I'm feeling now, yeah If I never see you again And think of me now and then Though it hurts so deeply They say all good things come to an end You've changed my life completely I'm touched by your love Even if I never see you If I never see you again And if I never see you again No one can tell you how the story ends Where the road will lead When love begins, yeah You've changed my life completely I'm touched by your love Even if I never see you If I never see you Even if I never see you again And if I never see you Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

10#

以下是引用冷痴迷在2005-1-11 13:29:24的发言:

我也狂喜欢,呵呵。

感动啊,我觉得这是他们最好听的一首歌

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
发新话题 回复该主题