阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

7 years and 50 days [复制链接]

1#

7 years and 50 days 歌手:groove coverage groove coverage -7 years and 50 days 7 years and 50 days the time is passing by nothing in this world could be, as nice as you and i and how could we break up like this? and how could we be wrong? so many years, so many days and i still sing my song now i run to you, like i always do when i close my eyes, i think of you such a lonely girl, such a lonely world when i close my eyes, i dream i return to you, like i always do when i close my eyes, i think of you such a lonely girl, such a lonely world when i close my eyes i dream - of you 7 years and 50 days, now just look at me another girl like use to be so damn what do you see? and how could we break up like this? and how could we be wrong? so many years so many days and i still sing my song now i run to you, like i always do when i close my eyes, i think of you such a lonely girl, such a lonely world when i close my eyes, i dream i return to you, like i always do when i close my eyes, i think of you such a lonely girl, such a lonely world when i close my eyes i dream - of you 7 years and 50 days the time is passing by nothing in this world could be, as nice as you and i and how could we break up like this? and how could we be wrong? so many years so many days and i still sing my song now i run to you, like i always do when i close my eyes, i think of you such a lonely girl, such a lonely world when i close my eyes, i dream i return to you, like i always do when i close my eyes, i think of you such a lonely girl, such a lonely world when i close my eyes i dream - of you

[MP=480,47,true]http://mp3.baidu.com/u?u=http://omega.sdt.cn/other/download/aKuYlaepmKaVZ2OYlq-qOA$$.mp3[/MP]
2#

好久没听到这么好听的歌了,Groove Coverage带给你全新的感觉。GROOVE COVERAGE是德国新晋乐队,以其混合多种元素的舞曲风格迅速走红,驰名全欧。它的成员有两名:主唱(女)VERENA,DJ及创作:DJ NOVUS。
3#

[em03][em03]好歌!
当时,当怀念……
4#

确实[em01]
5#

嗯,这种风格我蛮喜欢得。支持一下!
6#

是不是还有首叫God is a girl啊?
发新话题 回复该主题