阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

forward跟你去怀旧之系列二:careless whisper [复制链接]

1#

刘德华的一首“你是我的女人”好听,其中KENNY G的萨克斯管(港译作色士风)为之增色不少。但是人声与萨克斯管结合得最佳最绝妙的应是这首“careless whisper”,主唱者是George Michael,他是Wham!(威猛)乐队的创始人之一,在1984年的夏天,George Michael发行了他的经典之作“Careless Whisper”,这是他在Wham!(威猛)乐队发行的首张个人单曲,而这首歌也成为了80年代最具特色的歌曲之一,因而也是播放率最高的歌曲之一。写这首歌时,他年仅17岁。

Careless whisper(无心快语)

I feel so unsure.我没有丝毫把握 As I take Ur hand.当我牵着你的手 And lead U 2 the dance floor.带你步入舞池时 As the music dies.一曲终了 Something in Ur eyes.你眼中的遗憾 Calls 2 mind the silver screen.唤起了过去的一幕幕 And all its sad good-byes.但对这一切我只能伤感的说再见了

I'm never gonna dance again.我以后不会再跳舞 Guilty feet have got no rhythm.因为内疚的舞步毫无节奏 Though it's easy 2 pretend.尽管我内心的难过很容易掩饰 I know U're not a fool.但我知道你不是傻瓜 Should've known better than 2 cheat a friend.我本不该欺骗朋友的 And waste the chance that I've been given.我错过了本应该把握的机会 So I'm never gonna dance again.所以我打算不再跳舞 The way I danced with U.以不去重温与你走过的舞步

Time can never mend.时光永远无法弥补 The careless whispers of a good friend.好友间的无心细语 To the heart & mind.于内心深处。 Ignorance is kind.无知是福 There's no comfort in the truth.真相只会让你难过 Pain is all U'll find.你发掘出的只会是痛苦

I'm never gonna dance again.我以后不会再跳舞 Guilty feet have got no rhythm.因为内疚的舞步毫无节奏 Though it's easy 2 pretend.尽管我内心的难过很容易掩饰 I know U're not a fool.但我知道你不是傻瓜

Should've known better than 2 cheat a friend.我本不该欺骗朋友的 And waste the chance that I've been given.我错过了本应该把握的机会 So I'm never gonna dance again.所以我打算不再跳舞 The way I danced with U.以不去重温与你走过的舞步

Never without Ur love.从此失去你的爱!

Tonight the music seems so loud.今晚的音乐是如此的刺耳 I wish that we could lose this crowd.我希望我们能远离这喧嚣的人群 Maybe it's better this way.也许这样会好些 We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want 2 say.我们所说的话将打动彼此的心(也会伤害彼此) We could have been so good together.我们本好好的在一起的 We could have lived this dance forever.我们本可以让这舞曲无限延续 But now,who's gonna dance with me ? 但今夜谁与我共舞? Please stay.请留步

And I'm never gonna dance again.因为我以后不打算再跳舞 Guilty feet have got no rhythm.因为内疚的舞步毫无节奏 Though it's easy 2 pretend.尽管我内心的难过很容易掩饰 I know U're not a fool.但我知道你不是傻瓜

Should've known better than 2 cheat a friend.我本不该欺骗朋友的 And waste the chance that I've been given.我错过了本应该把握的机会 So I'm never gonna dance again.所以我打算不再跳舞 The way I danced with U.以不去重温与你走过的舞步

(Now that U're gone)Now that U're gone.现在你走了 (Now that U're gone)Was what I did is so wrong.我所为是不是错误的? So wrong that U had 2 leave me alone ? 错到以至你离我而去?

[MP=480,100,true]http://mp3.baidu.com/u?n=25&u=http://www.hfqz.com.cn/教师网页/望月阁/mp34/YWNYZmVjXGphlZSmmqKcq6Spm52oppyqMQ$$.mp3[/MP]
2#

这歌经典
发新话题 回复该主题