阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[分享]忧伤的-------Daily Growing [复制链接]

1#

Daily Growing

专辑名称: The Blue Idol

艺人歌手: Altan

The trees they grow high,the leaves they do grow green,Many is the time my true love I've seen,Many an hour I have watched him all alone,He's young but he's daily growing.Father, dear father, you've done me great wrong,You have married me to a boy who is too young,I am twice twelve and he is but fourteen,He's young but he's daily growing

Daughter,dear daughter, I've done you no wrong,I have married you to a greatlord's son,He will be a man for you when I am dead and gone,He's young but he's daily growing
Father, dear father, if you see fit,We'll send him to college for another year yet,I'll tie a blue ribbon all around his head,To let the maidens know that he is married.One day I waslooking over my father's castle wall,I spied all the boys playing with a ball,And my own true love was the flower of them all,He's young but he's daily growing.And so early in the morning at the dawning of the day,They went into a hayfield to have some sport and play,And what they did there she never would declare,But she never more complained of his growing.
At the age of fourteen he was a married man,At the age of fifteen the father of my son,At the age of sixteen his grave it was green,And death had put an end to his growing.I'll buy my love some flannel,I'll make my love a shroud,With every stitch I put in it,the tears they will pour down,With every stitch I put in it,
how the tears they will flow,Cruel fate has put an end to his growing.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-10-10 0:05:23编辑过]

12900.jpg (, 下载次数:1)

[分享](9/26/2005 10:16:00 PM 上传)

12900.jpg

煋瞎树....07/15/11...
2#

[mp=500,70,1]http://www.kuding.com/music/file/song/5.wma[/mp]
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
3#

歌棒,歌词更棒!!淡淡的忧伤啊.[em34][em34]越听越好听,上酷狗下载去.
4#

右键点 播放器,属性,复制地址 下载 即可

[em07]
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
5#

我已经上狗下载到一半了.[em04]不早说.
6#

[em04]我一般都骑驴~~~基本上这里的歌都可以这样下载[em01]
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
7#

好悲伤啊,5~~~~5~~~~~[em01][em01]
8#