不过他每次杀自己前,难道那个原来的自己就没心灵上的反抗吗...有点不可思议

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
32#

太过追求完美那就是自寻烦恼了
33#

每次杀死的是原身吗?我记得最后一点他说了一句话,类似这样的话“you don't know how much i need to give up, it's never easy to go into the machine every night not knowing if you would be the one end up in the tank or the prestige”,我觉得那个机器只是制造一个替身,具体原身出现在哪谁也说不准……

他是太过准求完美了,明明和root的表演天衣无缝却非要搅乱borden的场子,自寻烦恼,最后不但赔了夫人还把命搭上了……

有一点我不是很明白,cutter到底是一开始就跟borden一伙的还是后来知道jackman的恐怖性格之后策反的呢?

[em07]
34#

其实有几个地方我没搞明白

如果是完全复制的话,真身和造出来那个有什么区别呢?

Borden造出来的那个为什么不爱他老婆?

Cutter我觉得是后来才和Borden一伙的

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
35#

那个Fallon是Borden的孪生兄弟,不喜欢同一个女人是正常的[em07]

嗯,我也觉得Cutter是不能接受被利用,而恨Jackman,才跟了Borden的~

我也不知道每次被电击后真身消失在哪里的,但是出现在舞台的那个应该是复制人,至于是谁生谁死,这个也疑惑的了~

王子不曾离开
36#

以下是引用唯爱Bergy在2007-2-5 19:48:00的发言:

那个Fallon是Borden的孪生兄弟,不喜欢同一个女人是正常的[em07]

嗯,我也觉得Cutter是不能接受被利用,而恨Jackman,才跟了Borden的~

我也不知道每次被电击后真身消失在哪里的,但是出现在舞台的那个应该是复制人,至于是谁生谁死,这个也疑惑的了~

孪生兄弟?电影里交代了?我怎么觉得也是造出来的

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
37#

[em07]电影最后不是交待了么~~
王子不曾离开
38#

没错,fallon和borden是双胞胎兄弟,电影里说了,只不过他们每天都换,今天你是fallon,明天你就是borden,所以每次跟sarah吵架,他都说“not today”这样的话……那个时候tesla还没造出机器呢,不可能是复制出来的……找替身也不太可能,毕竟root知道自己的重要性后开始敲诈jackman,而只有亲兄弟才做得到为彼此断手去死这样的牺牲……

我觉得可能tesla最后的机器并没有完全成功,只能复制出一个人,但是却不能确定复制出的人出现在电击的机器中还是那个柜子里,但是为了自己的魔术天衣无缝,jackman还是决定赌上一赌,估计到后来他都已经被折磨得心理变态了

39#

那个女孩是哪个的孩子?

[em04]

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
40#

that's the nasty part. you can't really say who's borden and who's fallon, for once, they are both borden and fallon, the only distinction between the two guys is who loves who, one of them loved sarah, and he married her and had a little girl(that answers your question), the other one never loved sarah, but he loved scarllet's charachter, he never loved sarah, and didn't want to take advantage of his sister-in-law, that's why they're always arguing. but one thing in common, they both loved the little girl as their own daughter, they both treated her like their own daughter so she didn't even know it wasn't her own father at some stages. they did sacrifise  a lot of things in order to pursue their career dreams, because one of them has to live as fallon...

i'm not entirely sure which is which in particular scenes, but i know the one hanged at the end is the one who loved scarlett, but too bad, eventhough the one loved sarah survived, sarah died still, and even if she weren't, he wouldn't be able to show up in front of her anyways, cuz everyone think he's dead.

so really, i don't think there was a winner between bale and jackman, one shot the other, but he himself also lost his wife and brother, they were both losers at some point, but borden's magic...or to be more specific, his prestige, was much more spectacular and successful.

[em07]
发新话题 回复该主题