阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

I Could Be The One [复制链接]

1#
I could be your sea of sand I could be your warmth of desire I could be your prayer of hope I could be your gift to everyday I could be your tide of heaven I could be a hint of what’s to come I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be your blue eyed angel I could be the storm before the calm I could be your secret pleasure I could be your well wishing well I could be your breath of life I could be your European dream I could be ordinary I could be the one Now I would lie here in the darkness Now I would lie here for all time Now I would lie here watching over you Comfort you Sing to you I could be your worry partner I could be your socialite I could be your green eyed monster I could be your force of light I could be your temple garden I could be your tender hearted child I could be ordinary I could be the one Now I would lie here in the darkness Now I would lie here for all time Now I would lie here watching over you Comfort you Sing to you Will I ever change the journey Will the hushed tones disappear Oh little Rita Let me hold you Oh little Rita Let me love you I could be your leafy island I could be your thunder in the clouds I could be your dark enclosure I could be your romantic soul I could be your small beginning I could be your suit in universe I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be ordinary I could be the one
2#

回复:I Could Be The One

这首歌是来自于美丽水城威尼斯的歌者Donna Lewis演唱的,在她的第二张专辑《Blue Planet》中
3#

我姐的手机铃声就这个    够烦的
4#

还不错。。。

总之,我痛恨所有的神。
                               ----普罗米修斯
5#

的确很又威尼斯的空灵感~
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

6#

一个经历磨难却非常坚强的小姑娘把这首歌推荐给我 也做了我很长时间的手机铃声 这个小姑娘(歌手)的声音如同矿泉水般纯净 她的其他歌也很好听的 ps ls的签名血淋淋的。。。
你知道如果在冰场上把手交给对方,就等于把生命也交给他,我刚才说我会牵着你,就等于我会承诺保护你,不顾一切。——任光晞
7#

不会吧,Brian和Mikey之间美好的爱情啊怎么变成血淋淋了的呢……我好失败 话说刚看完11集,郁闷至极啊,郁闷郁闷郁闷郁闷死了
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

8#

第一次听是在一家另我抓狂网吧里。幸亏在我准备砸那台破机子前听到了这曲子。后来就设为了手机闹铃声,,,
❤It’s not easy being an arsenal fan,but it’s hard not to love this team.❤
发新话题 回复该主题