阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[GOAL] 亚当斯批评球队,并渴望回归 [复制链接]

1#
翻译:罗宾范佩尔西(ACN翻译小组) 转载请注明译者和出处:http://www.arsenalcn.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 亚当斯是本赛季朴茨茅斯成功的背后人物,他很好地完成了主教练雷德纳普交给他的任务。 这个名高大后卫,以他在阿森纳踢球时的球风以及所表现出的精神毅力而著名,而他最近也声称这2个月的阿森纳正式缺少他所具备的品质。 领袖的模范(对加拉斯的批评) 由于有人建议加拉没有经历过球队的困难时刻,所以他在后防线上的领袖作用仍有待考察。 “我在阿森纳时总是努力着树立领袖的模范,并且大声吼出自己的想法以确保他们明白自己是在为阿森纳踢球”亚当斯对Setanta Sports说。 “我尝试在队里树立这样一种踢球的态度:‘拼到只剩尸体’(over our dead bodies)” 最完美的防守胜利(对后防线的批评) 同样,他也认为阿森纳整条后方都有罪责。 “我感觉他们似乎不知道一条好的4人防线能帮助球队赢得联赛”他继续说道 “近两个赛季曼联有着最完美的4人防线,而在这之前的两年则是特里领先的防线最出色。” “就连我们朴茨茅斯本赛季保持不失球的场次也多余阿森纳!当然,我说这些不是怀疑温格的执教能力,他是伟大的。” 未来回归的可能性? 既然他说了那么多,现在最大的问题就是,他是不是愿意回到阿森纳并传授队员他所具有的韧度和刚性? “阿森纳给了我所需要的一切,在其他地方,我却什么也没获得”他回应说,“我想继续学习,无论哪里都行。” “我爱阿森纳,在许多年内,它一直就是我生命的一部分,如果在阿森纳里有任何人(主教练或管理层)想邀请我回去,我会非常激动地给予回复。我现在已经充分地准备好了,并且乐意做好球队所需要我履行的职责。” --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 阿森纳亚洲官方球迷会独家稿件声明:该作品(文字、图片、图表及音视频)特供ACN使用,未经授权许可,任何媒体和个人不得全部或部分转载。 原文: Adams has been a key figure behind the scenes at Portsmouth this season, and is said to have done very well in a rather open ended role handed to him by manager Harry Redknapp. The tall defender, known for his mental toughness and the way he imposed it on the how Arsenal played, was speaking about the Gunners' lack of just that over the last two months. Defending, in particular, has been spineless of late, as Wenger's boys have let in far too many in crucial matches, including seven against Manchester United in three games and seven against Liverpool in four. Lead By Example William Gallas' leadership from the back has also been under the scanner, with suggestions that he has not always come through at tough times. “I always tried to lead by example [at Arsenal], and get out there and make sure they realised they were playing for the Arsenal," Adams told Setanta Sports. "I tried to install in the team a kind of ‘over our dead bodies’ kind of attitude." The Best Defence Wins He also put the onus fully on Arsenal's defence. “I just feel that people don’t realise that the best back four win the league," he continued. "The last two seasons Manchester United have had the best back four and, before that, John Terry and his men were fantastic for two years." “We’ve kept more clean sheets at Portsmouth than Arsenal have, but I’m not going to question the great man [Wenger]." Back To The Future? So the big question is, would he return to Arsenal to help them imbibe just the toughness he had? “I’ve not been offered nothing here, I’ve not been offered anything elsewhere,” he responded. “I want to keep learning and wherever that takes me it takes me. “I love the club, it was part of my life for so many years, and if anyone at Arsenal wants to invite me back, I’m willing to give it a shot. I’m fully prepared and willing to do what I have to do.”
最后编辑罗宾范佩尔西 最后编辑于 2008-04-26 18:43:29
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 4/26/2008 12:53:16 PM 执行 设置高亮 操作

2#

回复:[GOAL] 亚当斯批评球队,并渴望回归

期望下个赛季有个像阿当斯类型的中后卫!!!
~~~~~H14~~ B10~~~~~
P7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~L8
~~~~~V4~~~~G19~~~~~
C3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~L12
~~~~~C23~~T28~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~L1~~~~~~~~
3#

我现在倒是在怀念V4
  1. 怀念那一道道彩虹般的弧线,怀念那一条条手术刀般的直线,怀念那一个个艺术杰作般的进球,那是10号真正的意义!!!
复制代码
4#

如果他能和温格相处得好,那就非常欢迎。一个有能力血性而且爱arsenal的英国人,对我们实在太重要了。 维埃拉也是个笨蛋,看看他在尤文,国际的表现发言就知道了,他当助理怎么行。 当年挑衅基恩,根本不是人家对手。
5#

托尼.亚当斯!!!! 回来吧!!!
最后的那一刻,对我来说是一种非凡的体验,在五年时光和那么多令人难忘的时刻后,这是一次很好的告别。我对阿森纳的球迷充满了感激,他们将永远在我心里
6#

怀念你啊,回来吧
无论成败,一生与枪手为伍。没有后悔,即使是痛苦,也是自己选择的。
7#

V4不行 在基恩面前像个娘们 要是换成ADAMS
/  丷      \     
|  26    |           
|          |          星际间战略统合超级兵器
8#

welcome home!
9#

欢迎
10#

亚当斯什么都好,就是内心很孤傲,海布里退役仪式他都没回来,理由是他已经独自提前回来告别过了,潜台词也许是我什么身份,历史上最伟大的队长,我怎么与他们同列,想起了云长不愿与黄汉升同列五虎将
我的肩膀伤得很重,它很痛,但承受疼痛是后卫的职责!
                                                          ——科洛·图雷
发新话题 回复该主题