阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[影视] The big bang theory, 看完老友记之后觉得了无生趣的可以看下 [复制链接]

31#

回复:The big bang theory, 看完老友记之后觉得了无生趣的可以看下

omg, i literally laughed from the beginning till the end while watching episode 5...lol raj: so why did howard left you at the middle of the road anyway? sheldon: we had a differece of opinion. raj: on what? sheldon: ... wether or not he was trying to kill me. LOL sheldon: excuse me, i have a few concerns about these question. DMV: look at the sign up there. sheldon: yes? DMV: does it say i give a damn? sheldon: no... DMV: that's because i don't. LOLOLOL and the part where penny hits sheldon's face with a pillow to imitate the airbag action...pure genius=)
32#

回复: The big bang theory, 看完老友记之后觉得了无生趣的可以看下

原帖由 威廉 于 2008-10-22 2:10:00 发表 and the part where penny hits sheldon's face with a pillow to imitate the airbag action...pure genius=)
哈哈,刚看完,这段太搞了 还有sheldon一早去拍 penny的门。。 S: penny? penny? penny? P: sheldon, what is it? s: leonard's asleep.. p: thanks for the update. ................................ penny: oh dear god..... sheldon: I'm sorry, i didn't realize i was interrupting your morning prayers..when you're done, we'll go.. 第一次看howard开他那个小机车,造型美啊,赫赫~
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
33#

回复: The big bang theory, 看完老友记之后觉得了无生趣的可以看下

煋瞎树....07/15/11...
34#

小机车赞啊,每次看到Sheldon宝宝中心就觉得好欢乐啊,这集难得Lenard也腹黑了一次,还有最后又有德拉库拉的桥段,和SPN异曲同工啊,笑喷,最近大家都走复古路线么
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

35#

penny 衣领的角度越开越大了,越来越难把注意力集中在内容上了
36#

Penny的胸型很漂亮,让人很想Touch一下

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
37#

帖个图嘛
38#

你自己去找啊

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
39#

Howard: I believe that one day sheldon will eat an enormous amount of Thai food and split into two sheldons.
40#

sheldon耍宝的功夫太深厚了,其他主演都是陪衬。。。。
发新话题 回复该主题