阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 鸟血惹人怜,鱼伤无人问 [复制链接]

1#

《Wilderness》是Brett Anderson在Suede解散后推出的第二张个人专辑。然而他这张专辑中的歌曲恐怕就很难与Suede时代的作品调和在一起了,因为贯穿整张新专辑的乐器都是深沉缓重的大提琴和钢琴,以及少许的Acoustic吉他,不插电,甚至连鼓都没有用上。另外,Brett在上一张个人专辑中的唱腔至少还能让人找到些Suede时代外露的激情,然而专辑中,他的演绎却变得相当含蓄内敛,发散出带点唏嘘的忧郁深情。

We sat under London skies on A perfect June day. I touched her hand And whispered our names. And all of the birds flew by and The clouds blow away The rose oil in her hair And her infinite craze. These are the thoughts That take me To a different place. There are the words That take me To a different place. And I gave her A rose from my garden And the petals Blow away. They look like confetti On her Beautiful face. These are the thoughts That take me To a different place. There are the words That take me To a different place. These are the thoughts That take me To a different place. There are the words That take me To a different place

------------------------------------------

The Vines被英国媒体称为是Nirvana的最佳接班人,如果没有这实力,这样的头衔可不是那么容易戴上的。这是他们的第4张专辑,Kara Jayne 是Craig女友的名字.

Oh baby girl I wanna see you Night and day And in my world I hope nothin' Will ever change For you go I'll be waitin' and waitin' and waitin' and waitin' Oh baby girl I wanna ride into the sun And in my world Try take a shot At everyone For you go I'll be waitin' and waitin' and waitin' and waitin' You should know I'll be waitin' and waitin' and waitin' and waitin' Oh baby girl I love ya Oh baby girl I love ya

-------------------------------------------

這個剛開始由五個好朋友組成愛好60流行音樂的英國樂團, 1999年成立樂團,2000年八月發行的第二章單曲即獲得NME Singles of the week的殊榮, BBC則以Life-affirming masters of wistful melodies and lovelorn lyrics. 形容這個可愛的團體。 2008年發行這張以德國誇張的女性專用色情雜誌來命名的專輯"Sweet Action" . . .

Throw down the flowers into the ground The mourners are leaving without a sound Winter is dead and the spring has found a way into the gloom It's time to leave your room 把花束丢在地上 哀悼的人们无声地离开 冬天已逝,春天已经进入这片阴郁 是时候离开你的房间了 Into the darkness sunlight is creeping Into your frozen heart love is seeping Winter is dead and the time for sleeping's over So step outside The city's open wide 阳光慢慢射进了黑暗 爱渗入了你冰冻了的心 冬天已逝,长眠结束 步出户外吧 城市已张开了双臂 'Cause I can show you things you've never seen And we could go to places we've never been The days are waiting for us 因为我可以带你看你从未见过的东西 我们可以去从未曾去过的地方 未来在等着我们 Gone is the sadness that left you reeling All of the faith had lost its meaning Winter is dead and the time for kneeling at its cross is gone Lift up your heart and soul 让你眩晕的悲伤已经不再 所有的信仰都失去了意义 冬天已逝,无需再跪在它的十字架前 让你的心和灵魂翱翔 'Cause I can show you things you've never seen And we could go to places we've never been Don't fall too far behind in case it's all a dream The world is waiting for us And we're still young And we're still young And we're still young And we're still young And we're still young And we're still young ... 因为我可以带你看你从未见过的东西 我们可以去从未去过的地方 别落后太多,假如这只是一场梦呢 这个世界在等着我们 而且我们还年轻 而且我们还年轻 而且我们还年轻

--------------------------------------------

Running late, in my hit at my coffee table then I run out of gas I heard the count but ended up in the middle of nowhere and someone stole all my cash guess,guess oh what a tango way by wave I've got no tricks that left on my sleeves I've tossed my head into the rain I've got it bad you've got it even worse now let's put our heads together and reverse the curse I've dressed up but slip into the muddy water the stages just ain't going right bottom vices always need be strict to crisis that's my so called life.life,life oh what a tango way by wave I've got no tricks that left on my sleeves I've tossed my head to the rain I've got it bad you've got it even worse now let's put our heads together and reverse the curse I'm all out of lock or raising running out of me I'm all all screwed up but there's no place I rather be oh, I've got it bad you've got it even worse now baby we put our heads together and reverse the curse oh, I've got it good (I've got it good now) you've even got it better now baby we put our heads together and reverse the curse yes we reverse the curse so my so called life

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2008-12-05 18:56:54
    本主题由 版主 cecilia72 于 12/5/2008 8:41:05 PM 执行 设置高亮 操作
    2#

这标题不错```喜欢后面两首
    3#

《Wilderness》整张就像是一首歌 BA的面子还是要给的
    发新话题 回复该主题