阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

返回列表 «122123124125126127128129» / 453
发新话题 回复该主题

[正式转会] [阿尔沙文关注] 阿尔沙文将不会在对加迪夫的足总杯重赛中上阵 [复制链接]

1251#

范佩西由于荷兰被俄罗斯淘汰对阿傻耿耿于怀,于是威胁俱乐部说有他没我,so....
1252#

感谢啊沙文给acn带来如此高楼,你的任务已经完成,你可以回去啦
阿德的单刀,克里希的传中,小森的解围
1253#

不会吧。。。。。。。。。
One team ,one life

Being one gunner for one day ,to be one gunner forever
1254#

官网说"要是加盟了也不是立即有效,如果谈不下来也不要紧" 废话~~~~~
1255#

官网也出消息了,这时候出,Wenger - We don’t need an instant saviour 加上boss的说法估计要黄了,唉。

要夺冠,首必废加拉!此人祸根也!再来我靠做替补!此子无脑也!宋哥打后腰!两块玻璃变顽石!R16V12踢飞D15D2!
1256#

4e你太火星了
1257#

谁知道最新消息啊???????
One team ,one life

Being one gunner for one day ,to be one gunner forever
1258#

卫报没说,感觉应该不会那么快回去的
1259#

...........不要黄啊~~等了这么久...我厂须要你啊傻蚊~~
1260#

Wenger - We don’t need an instant saviour

Arsène Wenger claims his Arsenal side do not need an “instant saviour”. After the weekend fixtures, the Emirates Stadium side are still in fifth place in the Premier League, five points behind Aston Villa. Arsenal maybe unbeaten in 10 games but they were criticised in some quarters of the media for Saturday’s goalless draw with West Ham. The Club is still strongly linked with deal for Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Andrei Arshavin. But the clock is ticking loudly. The transfer window closes at 5pm (UK time) on Monday. But, even if Wenger does sign someone, he is not convinced there would be an immediate impact. “We don’t need an instant saviour,” he said. “I don’t believe in them. “There’s always a danger because people always want a wonder man. But I believe we have to keep going, and accept that the expectation level on him would be very high if he joins us. “But if he doesn’t join us I am not more pessimistic. “We have as well not to go overboard with the crisis we face. Let’s judge our team at the end of the season.”

这时候说这个。。。看来真出现问题了。。。怎么回事???

最后编辑枪手风之子 最后编辑于 2009-02-02 18:21:35
我的肩膀伤得很重,它很痛,但承受疼痛是后卫的职责!
                                                          ——科洛·图雷
发新话题 回复该主题