注册

返回列表 «124125126127128129130131» / 453
发新话题 回复该主题

[正式转会] [阿尔沙文关注] 阿尔沙文将不会在对加迪夫的足总杯重赛中上阵 [复制链接]

1271#

我相信他会来的.
1272#

唉,那丑陋的场面...至少还要看半赛季。

要夺冠,首必废加拉!此人祸根也!再来我靠做替补!此子无脑也!宋哥打后腰!两块玻璃变顽石!R16V12踢飞D15D2!
1273#

不到明天8点就不要下结论
One team ,one life

Being one gunner for one day ,to be one gunner forever
1274#

【官方网站】温格:我们不需要速效大救星!

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-we-don-t-need-an-instant-saviour 时间越来越紧迫,阿尔沙文转会阿森纳一事仍旧悬而未决,而转会窗口关闭的钟声已经越敲越响。就在这节骨眼上,温格却说:“我们不需要速效的救世主,人们总是期盼有奇人出现,这很危险。即便他来不了,我也不会有任何失望,日子还得好好过。等赛季结束时,再评价我们球队吧。” Arsène Wenger claims his Arsenal side do not need an “instant saviour”. After the weekend fixtures, the Emirates Stadium side are still in fifth place in the Premier League, five points behind Aston Villa. Arsenal maybe unbeaten in 10 games but they were criticised in some quarters of the media for Saturday’s goalless draw with West Ham. The Club is still strongly linked with deal for Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Andrei Arshavin. But the clock is ticking loudly. The transfer window closes at 5pm (UK time) on Monday. But, even if Wenger does sign someone, he is not convinced there would be an immediate impact. “We don’t need an instant saviour,” he said. “I don’t believe in them. “There’s always a danger because people always want a wonder man. But I believe we have to keep going, and accept that the expectation level on him would be very high if he joins us. “But if he doesn’t join us I am not more pessimistic. “We have as well not to go overboard with the crisis we face. Let’s judge our team at the end of the season.”
1275#

回复 1263# 枪手风之子 的帖子

那为啥??不会是体检发现体内三聚氰胺超标吧??
阿森纳传统:队长不满成绩走人,左后卫不满薪水走人
1276#

官网突然蹦出几天前就出现过的图文,什麽意思?!。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
1277#

回复 1263# 枪手风之子 的帖子

天空上有个说法,毛子那边两天前就放人了,这两天我厂跟傻文谈工资问题很缓慢。今天傻文跟经济人亲自来训练基地讲数,结果黄了。
1278#

这个赔率也不是很低 看来是成问题 按说最后一天 人都来了 赌博公司一般都应该不开或者开得非常低才对 比如1赔1.1之类
我的肩膀伤得很重,它很痛,但承受疼痛是后卫的职责!