在这里,问候疯子全家人
474#

我一脚将楼上踢开
我的肩膀伤得很重,它很痛,但承受疼痛是后卫的职责!
                                                          ——科洛·图雷
475#

这叫礼貌...
476#

合约价值合96000镑/周。每周80000镑的薪水直逼现时周薪最高的加拉斯、阿德巴约和温格。 这句话应该怎样理解?为什么合约价值(96000镑/周)与周薪(每周80000镑)不符??
477#

回复 486# 阿仙奴亨利 的帖子

出场费和奖金
478#

消息来自Gunnerblog  引述俄罗斯媒体 http://www.regnum.ru/news/sport/1111770.html Zenit主帅Advocaat受访时说, 根本没有所谓的 "Zenit高层有意邀请枪手代表团至俄罗斯商讨"一事, 他们并不期待. 当然转会仍在继续..
479#

AM上面都在讨论阿沙文踢什么位置了,英国小报估计明天就会出结果,还有人忍不住猜测他会用什么牌子的口香糖 More importantly I'm quite inquisitive about what brand of chewing gum Arshavin enjoys the most? I bet he's Extra man, I used to enjoy cool breeze flavor Extra but recently switched to 5 Elixir. There are two school of thoughts when it comes to Arshavin- and chewing, some may think he's a closet Airwaves chewer, but on the other hand he has been spotted many times with a packet of Extra in hand while shopping in Tesco for souvenirs . He has admitted in many occasions that he enjoys a consumption of cough drops every now an again and that somewhat gives legitimacy to the claim that Airwaves is his preferred brand. In conclusion he could either be chewing Extra or Airwaves but based on hours upon hours of research I have not stumbled across any concrete evidence that could tip the scale in one's favor one way or another, hopefully upon his arrival he could put this matter to rest once and for all.
480#

快点吧。 等到花儿也谢了。
我本来不想再用这个ID的。
但没办法,明白了一个事实,本人和部分德迷是不会有和平共处的一天的。
发新话题 回复该主题