阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

返回列表 «7374757677787980» / 453
发新话题 回复该主题

[正式转会] [阿尔沙文关注] 阿尔沙文将不会在对加迪夫的足总杯重赛中上阵 [复制链接]

761#

26|01|2009 Negotiations Continue Negotiations between FC Zenit and Arsenal over the transfer of Andrei Arshavin continue. Both clubs have agreed on the figure that reflects the real market value of the player. Currently the main obstacle for completing the deal became Arshavin’s personal requirements. The player and his agent request such wages, that the Arsenal management is not ready to offer. And at present time Arsenal can consider paying Arshavin these wages only at the expense of the transfer cost. In his turn, Arshavin, who doesn’t intend to lower his demands on the conditions of his personal contract, is slowing down the negotiation process, thus putting the achieved agreement between the clubs at risk. FC Zenit confirms its willingness to complete the deal. The club is continuing negotiations by offering one more alternative. It is possible to lower the transfer cost, if Arshavin pays compensation for canceling the 4-year agreement. In 2006 he was paid a granted payment of $5 mln for signing the long term contract. If the player decides to annul the contract before the expiration date, he can pay back half of the granted payment ($2.5 mln) and this money will be included in the transfer cost.
762#

LS的反应更慢
763#

山重水复疑无路 柳暗花明又一村
764#

估计要到转会的最后1分钟才敲定
765#

官网: “There is no news about Andrei Arshavin or about anybody else that is why I cannot give you anything,” he said. “At the moment it is all quiet.”
766#
767#

Wenger - We have NOT agreed Arshavin fee 7/5 Arsenal beat Everton Free £20 Paddy Power Bet  11/2 Adebayor 1st goal Free £20 Paddy Power Bet   By Richard Clarke Arsenal have not agreed a fee with Zenit St Petersburg over the purchase of Andrei Arshavin and any deal is still some distance away. Media reports on Tuesday morning suggested the 27-year-old’s move to Emirates Stadium was nearing completion with only personal details still to be negotiated. At his press conference ahead of the trip to Everton, Arsène Wenger denied that was the case. “There is no news about Andrei Arshavin or about anybody else that is why I cannot give you anything,” he said. “At the moment it is all quiet.” The Frenchman was asked outright if a price had been decided and whether a deal was far away. “[That is] not true,” he replied. “In this job ‘far’ doesn’t mean a lot. I believe that we are not close to concluding any transfer, Arshavin or anybody else.   “I don’t know [if it will happen] frankly. Time is getting short and at the moment I am more focused to win the game tomorrow. We know we are in front of a big game and the most important thing is to focus on that.” This stance is directly opposed to the noises coming out of Zenit. But Wenger’s policy through this saga has been to maintain media silence as much as possible. “I am only responsible for the statements we make and I cannot be responsible for the statements that other clubs make,” said the Frenchman. “Zenit look to have different voices coming out of the club and I’m not sure if it always the official voice. I believe what I see and what I hear directly.” As ever, the official announcement of any signing will be made via Arsenal.com.
768#

估计没什么大问题来,大年初三起床看好消息
769#

温格说了这么多没意思的。还有距离。什么别人说的。看不太懂。
770#

【官方网站】温格:我们尚未就阿尔沙文价格达成协议

今天在对阵埃弗顿的赛前新闻发布会上,温老爷说:我们还没有就阿尔沙文的价格达成协议。大致意思是:媒体的最新报道说,阿森纳已经同泽尼特俱乐部就阿尔沙文的价格达成一致,但关于他个人待遇问题还僵持着。但温格在赛前新闻发布会上说情况并不是这样,“我知道转会窗口很快要关闭了,但我们目前远未临近签下任何一名新球员。” 官网的说法是,温格目前一直坚持他关于转会市场的一贯态度,就是尽量保持低调,不能让媒体给转会的事情添乱。他说他不确定泽尼特最新发布的消息究竟是真是假,“我不是阿森纳官方声明的出口,我更不能代表其它俱乐部发任何声明。但我一向只相信我自己直接听到和看到的事。” Wenger - We have NOT agreed Arshavin fee Arsenal have not agreed a fee with Zenit St Petersburg over the purchase of Andrei Arshavin and any deal is still some distance away. Media reports on Tuesday morning suggested the 27-year-old’s move to Emirates Stadium was nearing completion with only personal details still to be negotiated. At his press conference ahead of the trip to Everton, Arsène Wenger denied that was the case. “There is no news about Andrei Arshavin or about anybody else that is why I cannot give you anything,” he said. “At the moment it is all quiet.” The Frenchman was asked outright if a price had been decided and whether a deal was far away. “[That is] not true,” he replied. “In this job ‘far’ doesn’t mean a lot. I believe that we are not close to concluding any transfer, Arshavin or anybody else.   “I don’t know [if it will happen] frankly. Time is getting short and at the moment I am more focused to win the game tomorrow. We know we are in front of a big game and the most important thing is to focus on that.” This stance is directly opposed to the noises coming out of Zenit. But Wenger’s policy through this saga has been to maintain media silence as much as possible. “I am only responsible for the statements we make and I cannot be responsible for the statements that other clubs make,” said the Frenchman. “Zenit look to have different voices coming out of the club and I’m not sure if it always the official voice. I believe what I see and what I hear directly.” As ever, the official announcement of any signing will be made via Arsenal.com.
最后编辑fimp 最后编辑于 2009-01-28 00:36:40
发新话题 回复该主题