阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 昨晚天下足球——华彩2008的主题曲 [复制链接]

1#
感觉很好听啊,不晓得大家这期节目看了米有,重新温故了下欧锦赛还有08年的其他重大赛事,在最后的年度50大进球中看到了佩佩的进球,还有法法ms某个球排到了前十。 现在送上昨晚的那个背景音乐。 Nickelback---Gotta be somebody This time, I wonder what it feels like To find the one in this life, the one we all dream of But dreams just aren’t enough So I’ll be waiting for the real thing, I’ll know it by the feeling The moment when we’re meeting, will play out like a scene Straight off the silver screen So I’ll be holding my own breath, right up ’til the end Until that moment when, I find the one that I’ll spend forever with Cause nobody wants to be the last one there Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares Someone to love with my life in their hands There’s gotta be somebody for me like that Cause nobody wants to do it all on their own And everyone wants to know they’re not alone There’s somebody else that feels the same somewhere There’s gotta be somebody for me out there Tonight, out on the street, out in the moonlight And dammit this means too right, it’s just like deja vu Me standing here with you So I’ll be holding my own breath, could this be the end Is it that moment when, I find the one that I’ll spend forever with Cause nobody wants to be the last one there Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares Someone to love with my life in their hands There’s gotta be somebody for me like that Cause nobody wants to do it all on their own And everyone wants to know they’re not alone There’s somebody else that feels the same somewhere There’s gotta be somebody for me out there You can’t give up, looking for a diamond in the rough The wind shows up, (make sure you’re holding on) Cause it could be the one, the one you’re waiting on Cause nobody wants to be the last one there And everyone wants to feel like someone cares Someone to love with my life in their hands There’s gotta be somebody for me, oh Nobody wants to do it all on their own And everyone wants to know they’re not alone There’s somebody else that feels the same somewhere There’s gotta be somebody for me out there Nobody wants to be the last one there Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares There’s somebody else that feels the same somewhere There’s gotta be somebody for me out there
最后编辑八赫 最后编辑于 2008-12-30 22:22:16
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 12/30/2008 10:24:42 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
你知道如果在冰场上把手交给对方,就等于把生命也交给他,我刚才说我会牵着你,就等于我会承诺保护你,不顾一切。——任光晞
2#

听听
3#

37 看到你那个签名我就想笑
你知道如果在冰场上把手交给对方,就等于把生命也交给他,我刚才说我会牵着你,就等于我会承诺保护你,不顾一切。——任光晞
4#

我卖笑的价格很贵
5#

我靠!!你的头像!!!!