阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 这世界没那么孤独,没找着人而已。 [复制链接]

1#

Wakin' up 朝目が覚めてフット彼女が去って行くような 閉じると見えているものが開くと見えなくなる現実 何も望んでいないよ、 ただ一言だけ・・・ 「wonderful」 ・・・ 「wonderful」 Is all I need to hear 目に見えなくて Sometimes I feel like cavin' in 何かに迫られているような I wonder why? 今までこんなに小さい自分に気付けないで 全てを元に戻そうとしてどんなに過去を遡ってみても I'm right in 夢で見た夢 Ohh... It's still turnin' around It's so 何度も巡り巡る Alright now It's still turnin' around でも明日はきっと来るから Alright now What if I'm the only one? 光りが確かに足下を灯していて 少しずつ少しずつだけど信じてるよ僕の向かうべき場所が Is this really now the only way through? そこにはいつでも君がいて 堅く重いこの扉ノックするよ 僕から話をするよ君から云われるその前に 振り返ると良く見えるから I can see all three sides from here. 未来は誰にも見えないけど君と二人なら約束できる I'm right in 静かに長く Ohh... It's still turnin' around It's so 何度も巡り巡る Alright now It's still turnin' around でも明日はきっと来るから Sometimes when everything's dark I take a lil' time and make sure it's all real. Sometimes when I'm alone I think about what the hell went wrong. I look right out the door and see that all of this is turning. Ohh... It's still turnin' around It's so 何度も巡り巡る Alright now It's still turnin' around でも明日はきっと来るから Sometimes I feel like cavin' in 何かに迫られているような I wonder why? 今までこんなに小さい自分に気付けないで 未来は誰にも見えないけど君と二人なら約束できる I'm right in Alright now

Leaving on that 7:30 train, I don't know how far I'll go. Round in circles just as long as I would tell you, I am alone but we could be. Tell me something I haven't heard before, except for when you shut me down. Remember when we stayed up all night drinking whiskey. I know that you've been waiting. I'll see you on the other side. Oh! We're better off alone. I told you once before, so don't knock on my door. you'll see it if you will, but I don't wanna know. I'm feeling so resentful. ※cause I wanna fly Fly me up so high Take me to the skies I won't get by※ いつまでも君の声が仆の心で响く If you can't believe me take me home 君の小さな手をせめてあと少し 强く握りしめていたなら ゆっくり明日を待ってられたのに 涙の訳知っていたけど今ではもう遅すぎるから それは过ぎ行く景色のように (※くり返し) いつまでも君の声は仆の道にあるさ If you can't believe me take me home Everybody's talking always up and groovin' come on up and join up with me yeah! Always on and dancin' always on the move and, come on everybody won't you come with me? (※くり返し) Everybody needs to go beyond the seas If you can't believe me take me home… If you can't believe me take me home… cause I wanna fly, I wanna fly, take me high. cause I wanna fly, I wanna fly, take me high! (※くり返し) いつまでも君の声は仆の道にあるさ If you can't believe me take me home

もしも一つだけ願いが叶うなら 僕らの育てた花が咲くことを 星の降る夜に交わした約束 夜風がやさしく通りすぎてゆく 二人の出会いが重なるように 夢のつぼみをつけるのさ You can count on me, we'll make it anywhere できることならば遥かな未来に 祝福の鐘を君と向き合って 星の降る夜にあせらず優しく 夜空を見上げて伝えたい I'd like to tell you 二人の想いが重なるように 花は綺麗に開くのさ You can count on me, we'll make it anywhere Everyday is a new day that starts in the same way Everything that I have you know I owe it to you Can speak any plainer than this I gotta confess Without you here my life would be a mess 二人で描いたまるで穏やかな 日々の様に咲き誇るのさ You can count on me, we'll make it anywhere 二人の出会いが重なるように 夢のつぼみをつけるのさ You can count on me, we'll make it anywhere もしも一つだけ願いが叶うなら

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2009-01-08 22:39:34
2#

很难找啊
3#

啥?誰的?
4#

不是我的
5#

这话怎么这么耳熟,哪部电影里的?
美女们请注意:此ID拥有者十分风骚,请在方圆内与之保持4米的距离以保证您的安全.
6#

或者是韩寒博克里提到《我是传奇》时的描述 或者是韩某摘录其他地方的
遵守交通规则,切记
7#

很少见LZ推荐日文歌
8#

韩寒博客。 当时就很喜欢这句~
有个屠龙的骑士哪也不去,永远在这儿等着你。
[img][/img]
9#

很喜欢这句 用来做签名
发新话题 回复该主题