阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[转会传闻] 枪手拒绝马竞对埃布埃的报价 并希望立即展开续约谈判 [复制链接]

1#
翻译:枪手风之子(转载注明译者及出自www.arsenalcn.com) 阿森纳今日拒绝了一份马德里竞技为埃布埃的报价。马竞通过埃布埃的经纪人Franjo Vranjkovic与枪手方面进行了接触,但温格已经拒绝了这份报价并透露俱乐部希望延长埃布埃目前的合同。“我们收到了一份来自马竞的正式转会邀请,同时这份邀请也转到了阿森纳俱乐部。”Vranjkovic说到。 “我收到了俱乐部主管Ken Friar的传真,告诉我说他们对这份报价没有兴趣。然后我接到了温格的电话,他邀请我去英格兰开始续约谈判。在我看来,埃布埃不可能离开阿森纳。” http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/13112/Arsenal_reject_Atletico_bid_for_Eboue.aspx
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 1/23/2009 5:29:01 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
我的肩膀伤得很重,它很痛,但承受疼痛是后卫的职责!
                                                          ——科洛·图雷
2#

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/latest-sport-news/2009/01/22/gunners-turn-down-eboue-bid-84229-22758728/ Gunners turn down Eboue bid Jan 22 2009 Arsenal have turned down a bid for Emmanuel Eboue from Atletico Madrid, according to the player's agent. The player's agent, Franjo Vranjkovic, dismissed any lingering thoughts that Eboue's future in north London could be in jeopardy - following the club's dismissal of Atletico's inquiry. "We received an official request from Atletico Madrid, which was passed to Arsenal," Vranjkovic told The Sun. "I have the fax from director Ken Friar, who wrote to me to say they are not interested in the offer." He added: "Then I received a call from Arsene Wenger, who invited me to go to England to start negotiations over a renewal. "I see no possibility that the player will leave Arsenal." The 25-year-old Ivory Coast international was booed by fans at the Emirates Stadium during a league match against Wigan last month, when he was substituted after coming off the bench. Eboue has since put that embarrassment behind him, starting the Gunners' past four games, to re-establish himself as one of boss Arsene Wenger's first-choice line-up. 配一个太阳报的^ ^
在装13的道路上不断摸索着前行.不求最装,但求最13
3#

银根短缺, 如果继续用EBOUE踢中场,赶快把他兑现买一个后腰吧 要么改造TOURE为后腰.
4#

不卖不卖,这个时候怎麽能卖人内~
5#

留着吧
6#

换西芒
这家伙很懒,连一坨shit也没留下........
7#

西芒。。西芒。。给我的感觉就是名气很大,在国家队总是XX和OO之后数的着的第N号人物。但只会在葡国联赛发威
8#

复议3L,如果教授不打算让他回边后卫的话真不如套现算了~~~

Bravi biancazzurri ~~~