阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[官方网站]温格:我有信心留住范佩西 但我们最近对他可能过于倚重了 [复制链接]

1#
范佩西留在阿森纳才有意义 Arsenal 'means something' to Van Persie Arsène Wenger is confident that he can secure the services of Robin van Persie on a long-term contact.  The Dutchman’s deal runs out in the summer of 2010 and his recent form has suggested the manager should do his utmost to keep the 25-year-old at Emirates Stadium. 温格有信心以长期合同留住罗宾·范佩西。荷兰人的合约将于2010年到期,但目前他的神勇状态足以让温格竭尽全力留在阿联酋航空球场。 Van Persie has, at times, struggled with injury since signing from Feyenoord but his season’s tally of 25 starts and 13 goals is as good as any in his previous five years. 自费耶诺德转会至阿森纳以来,时不时地受到伤病困扰。但他本赛季25场首发、13粒入球的战绩足以比肩过去5年任何一个赛季。 Understandably, Wenger wants him to be part of Arsenal’s future. 不难理解,温格很想让他成为阿森纳未来历史的一部分。 "I'm convinced it means a lot to Robin to stay here,” said Wenger. “He wants to be part of the Club and of course we have to satisfy his demands as well. I don't think we're far away. “我相信,能留在这里对罗宾意义很重要,”温格说,“他想成为兵工厂的一部分,当然我们也必须满足他的要求。我觉得我们彼此(满足对方的需求)并不遥远。” “He knows how much it means to me and we will try to sort him out and Walcott. I've invested a lot of time in him because I feel it is important to them and it means something to them to be at this Club.” “他知道(他能留下来)对我有多重要,我们也会尽力解决他和沃尔科特新的合约。我在他很可能是口误,实际应是‘他们’身上投注了很多,我对他们的投入对他们都很重要,如果能继续为俱乐部效力也同样对他们很重要。” Against West Ham on Saturday, Van Persie is hoping to complete the perfect January – he has scored or assisted every goal so far this month. It has been perhaps his best period at the Club and was capped with an equaliser at Everton on Wednesday which could not be over-praised or over-estimated in its importance. “在接下来对阵西汉姆的比赛中,范佩西渴望同样以漂亮表现为他的完美1月收官。09年1月,他以射门得分和助攻的方式为球队的每个入球做出了贡献。这是目前他在俱乐部最好的表现,而在对阵埃弗顿一役中扳平比分的入球,获得再多的赞誉都不为过。” "I believe him being fit has helped him greatly,” said Wenger. “He is a player who has made an extreme improvement. When you consider the player who arrived here and who he is today it's absolutely fantastic. “能保持身体健康对他来说大有裨益,”温格说,“这名球员最近大有长进。能有如此表现绝对棒极了。” "He has two ingredients which are very important - the talent and the motivation. He thinks, lives and breathes football every moment of his life.  He is much more mature now as well. “他有两点特别难能可贵之处:才华和动力。他生命里每一秒的思维、生活和呼吸都与足球连系在一起,他也比过去成熟多了。(法国人还挺会讲浪漫话的。。。)” "However if you look at the numbers we are over reliant on him at the moment,” added Wenger. “And the danger is to over play him at the moment. We still have to be a bit cautious with him.” “然而,如果你看看最近我们的成绩单,显然我们过于依赖他了,”温格补充道,“对RVP的过分使用便是我们目前最大的威胁。我们使用他还要更小心一些。”(原来法国人也会辩证思维。。。 [Friday, January 30, 2009] http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-means-something-to-van-persie
最后编辑37°2 最后编辑于 2009-01-31 22:25:55
本主题由 版主 andypizzafox 于 1/31/2009 1:35:24 PM 执行 设置高亮 操作
2#

绝对要全力留下小范啊!!!哪怕那8万~~
3#

教授也知道會用壞小范的呢. ..那小法呢
4#

之前才在TRIBAL那里看到新闻说小范续约的条件是俱乐部必须拿出雄心来...也不知道是第几个这样说的了。.印象中永哥,和VIERIA都说过...再看看MU狗的TEVEZ...连没有球踢都要赖死在MU狗就知道什么叫差距。..这边却连个续越的人都搞不好..我想西五盖特可以去死了。.还天天标称自己的目标是夺冠...现在2月分都还未到就退出夺冠行列了。.今年还连前4都不保.. ..再说一遍...西五盖特。..你可以去死了。.
5#

这是好消息还是坏消息
这家伙很懒,连一坨shit也没留下........
6#

我不担心小范,只担心w14的合同。
One team ,one life

Being one gunner for one day ,to be one gunner forever
7#

一定要留住范范,且对他好!
8#

刚看了条消息,说范佩西希望在球队保证下赛季欧冠的情况下再谈续约。有实力有抱负的球员是不会安于现状的,等现在的小妖也成长了之后又是否会留在阿森纳呢?如果这个赛季阿森纳跌出前四后果不堪设想。
9#

原帖由 dread 于 2009-1-31 15:49:00 发表 刚看了条消息,说范佩西希望在球队保证下赛季欧冠的情况下再谈续约。有实力有抱负的球员是不会安于现状的,等现在的小妖也成长了之后又是否会留在阿森纳呢?如果这个赛季阿森纳跌出前四后果不堪设想。
温格却信誓旦旦说阿森纳能在长跑中取胜,前四不是问题。。。 凡是他这么有信心地说,我就会没信心。。。
10#

温格有信心没用,现在钞票最有用
One team ,one life

Being one gunner for one day ,to be one gunner forever
发新话题 回复该主题