阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

阿尔沙文专访:很高兴成为枪手 帕夫鲁琴科不是我的朋友 [复制链接]

11#

官网消息,大同小异,对热刺还无法上场 Arshavin: Trust in me, Trust in Arsenal Andrei Arshavin has spoken for the first time about his joy at joining Arsenal and told fans of the North London club to, "trust in me and trust in Arsenal." Speaking in English the 27-year-old also made clear that he never contemplated joining another club once he met with Arsene Wenger: “I’m happy to be at Arsenal, it was my dream. “I like Arsenal’s style, I like Arsene Wenger as a coach and I like some of the players in this team. “Yesterday I heard that a long period ago from 1930-1933 that Arsenal became three time straight champions. It’s a wonderful history. “I followed for each game from the moment I met Arsene Wenger…” Asked about the forthcoming derby against Tottenham Hotspur, the potential of making a debut appearance on Sunday and his relationship with Roman Pavlyuchenko, the Russian responded: “I know about the derby against Tottenham, I would like to be in London on Saturday but I need to get a working visa. You’ll see me at the stadium. “He [Pavlyuchenko] is not a friend of mine, we are members of the national team. Tomorrow I will call him and maybe we will meet." Arshavin is the only signing that Arsenal have made during the transfer window and will go some way to appeasing frustrated Arsenal fans who have been desperate for midfield reinforcement after injuries took their toll on Cesc Fabregas, Tomas Rosicky and Theo Walcott. The Gunners currently sit in fifth place but will look to make a late charge for Champions League qualification. Arshavin has signed a long-term contract thought to be until 2012 and will wear the number 23 shirt
12#

呃,,,激动了,,连珠炮都出来了

总之,我痛恨所有的神。
                               ----普罗米修斯
13#

回复 9# 37°2 的帖子

哦,之前看过这个啦~~~!不过还是谢谢链接哦~ 热刺和基恩说的都够恶心的
14#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Iy2fwz1Hg 他的第一次采访,谈了很多,比较详细的。。。
15#

arshavin的口音好重阿。。。
your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword