阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Confidence - Defenders [复制链接]

1#
Sometime, I really don’t understand what’s our BOSS thinking, he always said our defenders lost confidence and lost the high! "Defend" - The key start from DM (the position of Vieira 4, Gilbert 19), our 2 CB (T5 & G10) they have much confidence before because they have great WALL in front of them, these Good DM clean out and assist a lot of the attack from the opponents, and this position player build up a lot of confidence for all the defenders and goal keeper. Now, the problem is S17 & D15! My GOD! To be honestly, they are good players, but not on the TOP 4 level! Especially S17. OH! You can found out a thousan of his mistakes and poor defending ability! He lost his position and ….. Because of him the defenders face a lot of attack direct from the opponents, how come they have confidence? Day by day, they will lose the interest in the games. As defenders team work, it does establish one wall and one wall, start from DM, and then CM, the last is the Goal Keeper. Player’s confidence also comes from these walls inside their bottom of their heart. Of course, I knew BOSS’s philosophy is attack, he always believed that “Attacked is the best defend”, but it’s rely on the balance of all players, and their performance level. In anyway, we need to said Many Thanks for the Gunners and GOD in this Derby Game, they try their best already. But we can do it better if we have better DM player.
2#

至少这场宋发挥好了本职工作 而德尼尔森完全隐身。。。 对于中场的控制力方面 D2虽然有时会粘球 但上了他中场的控制力加强了 希望在人员不整的时候 用D2代替德尼尔森 德尼尔森才是最不配在渴望夺冠的球队中应该出现的球员
your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword
3#

话说这场比赛宋真是出彩啊。。。相比之下摩的里奇把德尼尔森欺负的够呛
有个屠龙的骑士哪也不去,永远在这儿等着你。
[img][/img]
发新话题 回复该主题