阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[Mirror.uk]阿德巴约对阿森纳是如此的无礼! [复制链接]

61#

我针对的并不是阵型问题 我针对的问题更多的是用人方面 没身体优势的小法为什么打前腰 后腰毫无后腰位置感的纳斯里和song搭档 迪亚比打左边证明过并不成功 范佩西单前锋这场算不错,但是依旧杀伤力低下...这是我质疑的主要原因和对象。我并没有反对451,只是在这种人员配置下,打451,取胜的概率比起442少之又少,就算有个阿莎,我也不认为会对结局产生影响。
62#

小法前腰那就是脑残
63#

前腰在你们眼里是不是就是不参与防守的?后腰在你们眼里是不是就是不参与进攻的?N8和F4回防不积极?还是进攻不积极?你们看的是文字直播吧
64#

那是你的理解 没人从字面上理解前腰和后腰 比赛中可以看出 以前的小法老老实实在后策划组织多好 没身体没速度没突破没力量 就会转圈 往人堆里去干嘛 策划组织进攻多好
65#

阿德巴约上赛季是价值利益最大化 他以后的转会身价不会再超过上赛季,进球再也不会达到30
66#

LZ翻译辛苦了~~~
67#

原帖由 Isiah 于 2009-5-10 2:12:00 发表 刚刚去找了周二那篇tuttosport的义大利原文一探究竟。 http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/serie_a/milan/2009/05/05-26525/Adebayor:+%C2%ABLa+Champions+poi+il+Milan%C2%BB 下面是英文版翻译 "I often speak to Adriano Galliani on the phone because he is very good at French as his wife is from Morocco. "Galliani may not be as sexy as Beyonce, but Milan are. They have won the Champions League on seven occasions whereas Arsenal have never won it. "Last year I was very close to signing for the Rossoneri, but then I renewed my Arsenal contract until 2012. For now I just want to finish the season on a high, but then we will see. "My agent Stephane Courbis is in London with his Italian associate Vincenzo Morabito and they are always working day and night." 坦白讲内容很少,感觉不真实。另一方面是因为,去年夏天谣言看够多的枪迷应该都知道,Tuttosport一直都是亲义大利球队的媒体,所以时常分化Ade跟枪手,尤以ACM传闻最多。这边有另一篇ESPN在4月底的欧冠赛前采访Ade原文,Beyonce说法更早是这边开始的。 http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature?id=641465&sec=uefachampionsleague&cc=4716 直接看最后一段 Q: The summer transfer window is around the corner. One of the biggest rumours at the moment is that perhaps you'd move to AC Milan. Can you see yourself as a Gunner next season? A: Of course, yes. I have a four year contract - there is no reason for me not being a Gunner next season. I am happy playing for this club and, to be honest, I am happy that AC Milan, one of the legendary clubs in the world, are looking at me. That is something special. It is like a boy, handsome or not, if they tell you Beyonce is looking for you, you must be happy, that is for sure. For me, they told me Milan is looking for me: I am quite happy with that. But the most important thing playing for Arsenal. I am very happy here so there is no reason for me moving. 红色部分就是表忠臣,没上色的谈话基本就跟一般球员一样,例如Cesc,对于皇马跟巴萨的青睐他也是客套只说感到荣幸。 同样Beyonce的说法只是用来比喻米兰的青睐,其实差不多。 看到镜报这篇刚开始令人想起去年夏天Ade态度反覆的事(颜强有篇文写的很清楚),枪迷基本上早就原谅他。个人的态度也始终 相信球员(官网)大于各家谣言媒体居多。但愿Ade跟经纪人不会让枪迷失望,不然这个夏天就精采了。
Isiah这个太赞了。。辛苦辛苦~~
68#

不要为了这烂人懒人伤了和气。。。。
69#

这个8月,本来就是鸟人一个,废才,快快卖掉这条黑鬼
70#

夏天拭目以待
发新话题 回复该主题