发新话题 回复该主题

法布雷加斯炮轰:枪手4年0冠如同阳痿 若投皇马请理解 [复制链接]

41#

还是看结果最可信
42#

陽痿能治 但一旦當上水魚 就一輩子都是水魚
Never give up
43#

In contrary to reports earlier today that he had negatively criticized the club, Cesc Fabregas has made an official public statement to clarify his comments were indeed expressed with strong affection for Arsenal and were constructive. “I’m not sure how many times I need to talk directly about my commitment to Arsenal as I continue to say the same thing over and over again, but it appears that every time I have spoken to the Spanish media recently, my words have bounced back to England, leaving question marks about my future. “So, for anyone who is unclear or may have misunderstood what my position is, let me make myself absolutely crystal clear. I am wholeheartedly committed to Arsenal and my future lies with this great Club. “It is a fact that we have not won a trophy for four years and yes, I am angry about that, but that anger stems from the deep deep desire I have to win things with Arsenal. I care about this Club and believe in this team. I am proud to captain this team and proud to wear the shirt. It really upsets me when people express my thoughts otherwise. The spirit in this squad is fantastic and we have the ability and mentality to compete on all fronts for silverware. Make no mistake, we are focussed and determined to show that we are capable of achieving great things together.”

人生若只如初见,何事秋风悲画扇。
等闲变却故人心,却道故人心易变。
骊山语罢清宵半,夜雨霖铃终不怨。
何如薄幸锦衣郎,比翼连枝当日愿。
44#

太阳报可信度不高 即使是真的想滚到趁早滚
45#

草,楼上上的为啥不编辑到顶楼?
46#

不是球员想走,而是媒体想把球员赶走,龌龊的英国人
47#

震惊!! 但是。如果发生什么事!也无 所谓。。。 哀、
奴性==痞性
    就要远远的看你。。。{Wasted Time.}。。如我淡淡的心情
48#

原帖由 Isiah 于 2009-6-25 23:07:00 发表 http://www.arsenal.com/news/news ... o-media-speculation 官网澄清了
我不知道还要多少次需要直接出来表明我的承诺,我的话只能不断的重复。但似乎每 次我在西媒的访问,传到英媒后都会被曲解,然后自行给我的未来打上问号。 因此,对于谁不清楚,或可能误解我的立场的任何人,我自己坦白明确的告诉你,我 全心全意忠于我的球队,我的未来就在这里。 过去四年没得冠是一个事实,对于这结果我当然生气,这份激动来自于我极度渴望为 枪手赢得些什么。我在乎这个俱乐部也相信这个团队。成为这球队的队长,穿上这身 球衣让我无比光荣。不过老是被人们曲解我的意图,这实在令人沮丧。队内的气氛非 常出色,我们有能力,心志也足够强韧来竞争挑战各项赛事奖杯。毫无疑问,我们非 常专注,并且决心去展示我们可以一起实现伟大的目标。
49#

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

50#

炮轰和走不走是两码事
    峰回路转
    发新话题 回复该主题