阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

温格赛后采访 矛头直指肖克罗斯 [复制链接]

1#
HORROR INJURY FOR AARON RAMSEY Aaron Ramsey has suffered a horrific leg injury in Arsenal's Premier League clash with Stoke. The Welshman was carried off on a stretcher to a standing ovation after his right leg buckled horribly under contact with Shawcross, who had taken a heavy touch and stretched for the ball 65 minutes into the game. Other players showed immediate concern and many were visibly distressed. Shawcross himself, who was sent off without hesitation by Walton, appeared to leave the field in tears. The incident occurred just over two years after Arsenal striker Eduardo, on the bench at the Britannia, suffered a badly broken leg at Birmingham. Speaking after the game, Arsene Wenger refused to speculate on the severity of Ramsey's injury, but did concede it would be "long term" and criticised the Shawcross challenge that caused it. He said: "I'm proud of our game because it was an unbelievable battle from the first minute. "I'm very proud and of course very sad because of what happened. We know it's a bad injury. We have to transfer him to London tonight to see if he needs emergency surgery. "We don't know how long he will be out but it's certainly long term. "I'm not very happy with the tackle. We know what we are expecting, a battle everywhere, but we have now lost three players on horrendous tackles and I refuse to believe it's always coincidence. "I don't believe it when you are hit as many times as we are. I just believe in what I see and when you see a player getting injured like that it's not acceptable. Commitment is right, but that is not right. "All the questions I get in press conferences about we don't fancy the physical side of it, that's the result." The game was level at 1-1 when the incident occurred but Arsenal regrouped and scored a late penalty through Cesc Fabregas and an injury-time third from Thomas Vermaelen to win 3-1. "We could see the team was shocked but this team is very strong mentally and we will do it for Ramsey as well because he deserves it," Wenger added. Fabregas added on Sky Sports 1: "In five years I've seen three of them, Abou (Diaby), Eduardo and now Aaron. What can I say. It's difficult. "You could say we are not protected enough. We are sometimes victims. I'm not complaining, football is like that. "There are things that are a little too much but three times in five years is a little bit too much." http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live_feed/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/02/27/manual_191554.html&ID=
温格: 对于比赛我十分自豪能拿下因为这从第一分钟开始就是艰苦的肉搏战。 但同时我对发生的事情感到非常遗憾,这是一次严重的受伤。今晚我们会把拉姆西送回伦敦看看他要不要接受手术。 不知道他要休息多久不过这肯定是长期的。 我对这次铲球不是很满意。虽然我们知道我们在哪里都会遇到肉搏战,不过我们至今因为这些可怕的铲球已经损失三名球员了,所以我不相信这些都是巧合。 我们受到如此多的侵犯让我更加不相信(这是巧合)。我只相信我看到的,当一个球员受到如此的侵犯而受这样的伤时,我觉得这是不可接受的。投入比赛是对的,但是这种事情不对。 球队当时受了很大的打击,不过我们很顽强,我们会为拉姆西赢得比赛,他完全配得上这场胜利。 法队: 这种情况五年里我看到三次了。迪亚比、爱德华多,现在轮到了拉姆西,你还能让我说什么? 你们扪心自问一下对我们的保护是不是足够?我觉的不够,我们经常是受害者。我不是在抱怨,足球就是这样,可是我觉得比赛里有些东西太过分了,短短的五年里竟发生了三次。
最后编辑Allen3 最后编辑于 2010-02-28 08:23:12
本主题由 版主 大好头颅 于 2/28/2010 10:52:52 AM 执行 设置高亮 操作
在那东方之都有一群傻枪迷
他们心已死矣
依然不离不弃
他们坐等FIFA病毒感染更多玻璃
还要容忍一群软蛋踢地毫无士气
OOOOOH~昔日的海布里
ooooooh~今朝的不给力
他们昨晚梦见最终击败了大乌鸡
艰难踏上保级赛季
2#

终身禁赛
3#

希望能简略翻译
4#

说实话 只是并脚 并非恶意 这次对他的心理打击估计也不小 不能继续怪责他了
免责声明:本论坛中该ID的发言并不代表本人的观点,也不代表本人同意其观点。
5#

Shawcross himself, who was sent off without hesitation by Walton 靠!没什么犹豫一刚 没有坎贝尔的咆哮施压 我都觉得他只会给个黄牌!
6#

赶快让阿龙今晚送到伦敦做手术吧!
7#

STOKE的教练和裁判要负全责
反抗世间一切不合理不公正的事与人,说出心中真实所想,不与世俗妥协的勇气
公正公平的对待每件事每个人,不向自己欲望和强权低头的正直之心
倾听他人的言语,理解他人的感受,己所不欲勿施于人
爱这个世界
8#

原帖由 Holyshare 于 2010-2-28 4:08:00 发表 说实话 只是并脚 并非恶意 这次对他的心理打击估计也不小 不能继续怪责他了
肇事者斯托克城球员肖克罗斯还是拉姆塞的威尔士老乡,但裁判向他出示红牌时,他仍不愿意离场,不停的用胸前的球衣抹着眼泪,很显然,他在乎的并不是这张红牌可能致使自己至少会停赛三场;这位曼联青训出来的球员,很清楚因为自己的恶行,致使拉姆塞可能会缺阵半年甚至更长的时间。 我相信他不是故意的,但是腿断了就是断了,现在懊恼何用。
9#

胜利来之不易,值得骄傲. 阿龙会缺席很长时间,今晚送回伦敦做紧急手术. 球员得不到保护,过去5年出现3次这样的情况. 希望英足和国际足联总好好反思一下,是否应该让这种凶猛的铲球继续存在于球场上.巴斯滕的退役,使得国际足联禁止背后铲球.又需要有多少球员的断腿来推动一项禁止或者说严惩这样的恶劣的粗暴伤害的规则????
何时才能回到那时的荣耀

10#

Shawcross下场的时候,自己都已经哭了,我想他自己现在也已经接近崩溃了。大家随便发泄,但发泄完,我还是希望大家能放过肖克罗斯吧
发新话题 回复该主题